PRINCIPLES OF LIFE IN THE LIGHT OF THE QUR’AN
Endless praises be with Allah, the Supreme Rabb of the worlds, who bestowed this service to this impuissant and poor servant of Him!
May our Rabb support and help the people who are friendly and helpful to others, like the support He gave His messenger Mohammed and his acquaintances when they were trying to expand Allah’s religion during their lives.
Dear valuable readers!
Our Rabb acknowledged it as a debt of Him to send down (Hud/6) blessings, messenger, and scripture and to show the righteous path like He assumed to provide subsistence as required by His being Rahman and Rahim(En’am/12, 54, Al-Layl/12, Nahl/9). Hence, He sent down a scripture and a messenger to rescue the humanity from the quagmire of cruelty and disorder and ensure justice, balance, security, and happiness.
Rahman Allah did not give up bestowing admonitions to Hisservants as they acted in ungratefulness and disrespect and failed to pull themselves together and sent them warning messages. If such insistence were in the relations among the human beings, then they would give up saying, “Let them do whatever they want!” However, Our Rabb did not do so and continued to warn His servants who were over the line. Our Rabb stated in many verses that He did not neglect His servants as required by His grace (An-Nahl /9, An-Nisa/163-165, Al-Maidah /19, Fatir/42-43, En‘am/155-157, Al-Anfal/42, Al-Isra /15,Yunus/47, Az-Zukhruf /5, Al-Bayyinah /1).
In this implementation, Allah gave the humans the message, “Do you think that you will be left alone, together with anyone you wish? No, no! We are not leaving you alone. We will tenaciously exhibit you that which you are to believe and do. And then We will bring you to account about them.”
Religion means the “society order, entire rules of life, that is to say, sharia.” The order that is meant with this word does not consist only of the Righteous Order covering Allah’s principles but also of the humane order imposed by humans. In this sense, religion means “Complete society order and living rules regardless of whether they are true or superstition, of whether they were established by Allah or humans.”
Righteous Religion and other human-oriented religions are different and separate from each other in terms of legislation and execution; they do not merge, intersect, and create synthesis.
Islam, the righteous religion, is defined through the Qur’an’s implications as “The system communicated to humans with reason by Supreme Allah through His prophets that has His servants meet the truth and that guides them to the happiness of the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife]; the provisions stipulated by Allah.” The principles and laws within the book sent are referred to as “Hiqmat,” the term stated in the Qur’an by our Rabb. Hiqmat means “law, norm, and principles” stipulated in order to prevent cruelty and mischief, to assure justice, and to provide happiness in the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife]. These hiqmats are the base of the religion, main part of the Scripture. We refer to these principles as “Righteous Religion.”
Our Rabb wants religion to be halis (pure; not corrupted by the servants, protected and lived as come from Allah, without additives, like mother’s milk) (Az-Zumar /1, 11, 15, Believer/13, 14, 6, A’raf/29, Al-Bayyinah /4, 5).
What does “Islam” mean?
The word الإسلام[Islam] is an infinitive word derived from س ل م[silm] root in if‘al pattern and used as noun and infinitive. The word silm means “release/keeping away; and to be distant from fear, doubt, trouble, lack of peace, unhappiness, fight, war, pain, suffering, material and spiritual inconveniences, weakness and decaying, and all the negativities.” This word is also the root of salim, selam, teslim, Islam etc. The word’s “Islam” form means “strengthening” [removal from problems, worries, fear, unhappiness, fights, wars, and similar negative things]. Hence, the religion Islam means the“the religion that strengthens humans [entire range of principles that protects and secures people by putting a distance between them and problems, worries, war, weakness, spiritual illness, unhappiness, and similar things].”
What does Muslim mean?
The meaning of this word is “the person who keeps himself/herself and his/her society away from problems, worries, fears, unhappiness, quarrels, wars, and similar negative things.”
According to this meaning, Muslim is the person who is at all times in an activity and who stays away from being passive.
For a Muslim, these definitions must be a milestone, a quality control material. He/she must recheck everything he/she heard in terms of religion through these measures and know that the practices that are outside the scope of these definitions do not have anything to do with the Righteous Religion.
Allah’s existence has always been a matter of debate. Many of humans always defied Allah’s intervention with life as this was not suitable for their benefits and the fact that Allah is the only god, Rabb of Alemin, Veli, and Vaqil.
The thing that a believer must do is to integrate his/her belief by gaining sufficient information regarding Allah, the Messenger, and the Scripture, rivet it, and live it without compromising Allah’s principles.
In order for us to understand the principles in the Qur’an that Allah notified and delivered to us as admonitions and their benefits, following concepts must be known and taken into account.
Rabb means “the one who trains and educates, brings its creations to some particular targets in accordance with a certain schedule and program and manages the progress.” This word is certainly used only for Allah. For Humans, it is used as “rabb of the house” and “rabb of the workplace.” The word that has the closest meaning to this expression is “patron” that was borrowed from French to Turkish. This word, despite the close meaning, cannot be the exact equivalent of “rabb” as “patron” has been a term used only in trade.
The word Ilah whose meaning in the dictionary is given as “covering up, hiding, getting used to, and serving to God,” has come to be the common name for the objects “worshipped and glorified” in general. It can be shown that the reason for using the word of Ilah as an “entity which is worshipped” was to give the meanings of “the one that fulfills requirements, that gives what equals to the deeds done, that provides piece and convenience, that is supreme and protects by taking under its judgment, and that safeguards at the time of a disaster.”
The word Ilah was used in the Qur’an as “An entity worshipped by humans being either righteous or superstition, without discrimination,” and, “The truthful divinity that is indeed worthy of worshipping.”
Vaqil means “a person who makes arrangements on all the entities regardless of whether they are living beings or not according to a program and implements that program by safekeeping and supporting.”
Being one of the Al-Asma Al-Husna and used in the Qur’an for both Allah and servants, the word of veli always takes place in the verses together with the adjectives of نصير [naseer/helper],مرشد [murshid/illuminating, beaconing],شفيع [Shefî‘/interceding],واق [vaq/protector],حميد [hamid/praising, aggrandizing one]and the qualifications of “takes out from darkness into daylight,” “forgives and shows mercy,” and “excludes from harm and brings closer to benefit.” This means that being a veli [closeness] is in close relation with such adjectives and qualifications. That is to say, these adjectives and qualifications are the apparent features of the veli [the one who is close]. Accordingly, wherever this adjective of veli [close]is used, it must be understood that the person for whom the adjective is used is a person who “helps, beacons, intercedes, enlightens, and protects.”
Being a Kul (Servant)
While the Arabic word Ibadah is borrowed directly in Turkish, it has lost its meaning related to the style and attitude of the man as in its literal meaning of “servitude, slavery” and thus has become a concept that is used only for certain rituals, rites and behaviors. Being the infinite form of the trilateral root of a-b-d, the term Ibadah means “to serve, to engage in voluntary servitude.” These meanings express the unconditional submission, obedience and compliance of the individual. In the context of religion, it means: “Unconditional acknowledgement and fulfillment of the liabilities of the votary against his master/creator, which are assigned to him by his master/creator.” Allah, the Creator of All Things, informed His servants on the attitude and lifestyle He determined for His servants using various methods and ultimately compiled all these revelations in the Qur’an. In the light of these facts, Ibadah is the unconditional fulfillment of the duties conveyed by Allah through a guide [the Qur’an] to His servants, under absolute obedience and submission. Then, Ibadah is not fulfilling a few specific deeds as widely used by the people. Ibadah is to “fulfill and implement all duties assigned in the servitude, guidance of Allah.”
Rahman Allah has, as required by His being Rabb, Ilah, Vaqil, and Veli, determined Islam, which contains principles that will make His servants happy in the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife], as a religion for them and did not agree that they adopt any religion other than Islam.
Dear valuable readers!
By the grace and consent of Allah, we analyzed the Qur’an from beginning to end and shared our works in the form of eleven volumes with the title of “TABYIN AL-QUR’AN” (The Elucidation of the Qur’an) with the public. Subsequently, we presented the essence of this work of us under the title of “DEFINITION OF THE QUR’AN WITH SECTIONS ACCORDING TO THEIR DESCENT.” Then, we presented the definition we prepared entitled “THE QUR’AN’S CURRENT MESSAGE” in a different manner.
This book in your hands is the presentation of the up-to-date messages of the Qur’an in a legislative and principal format. Considering its content, we named it “AL-MAJALLAH” (Ottoman code of civil law). As a sign of your humble servant, it is of course impossible to assert that it reflects such perfection. We wanted to break new ground through this work so that our brothers and sisters can, as the experts of literature, law, philosophy, and sociology, be able to bring their works into being, which could be more faultless and productive than the principles we present herewith.
Every article you read here is the up-to-date message of one or several verses. When the principles given hereby are scrutinized, universality of these principles and their validity and agelessness at all times will be recognized.
In the alignment of these principles, no particular method was taken into account; only particular subtopics were allocated taking the fact the Qur’an is a scripture of admonition into consideration. We hope that our brothers and sisters endeavor to divide it into small sections. Diligence is ours and appreciation is from Allah’. 15 03 2013 IZMIR
INFORMATION REGARDING ALLAH’S OWN PERSONALITY
- It is Allah Who takes lives and who brings lives. When Allah makes a plan for creation, He forms the male and female from a sperm. Any other creation is also only His work.
- It is Allah Who gives wealth and abundant blessings. It is Allah Who programs knowledge and consciousness. The final destination is merely to Allah. It is Allah Who gives people happiness or sadness.
- It is Allah Who knows humans best both when He created them from earth and they become within the womb of their mothers as embryos.
- Allah is surely the Entity that first creates life, than takes it away and then recreates it. And He is the most Forgiver, the most Loving, Possessor of the most immense throne; He offers in abundance, He is the Doer of what He wishes in the most advanced manner.
- Allah created the Heavens, the Earth, and the things between them in six stages and not tiredness has touched Him; the belief that He had rest on the seventh day is wrong. There can be no tiredness for our Creator. Otherwise, the universe would be rampant. The Creator is prevented by neither sleep nor fatigue.
- Surely, Allah is the One Who knows the unseen, unheard, and unsensed of all that is in the Heavens and the Earth. No doubt He is the one Who knows very well what lies in the hearts of people.
- Allah will be successor of the Earth and the persons on it/everything will go but Allah will remain. And everyone shall merely be returned to Allah.
- Allah is the Rabb of the Heavens, the Earth, and the ones in between. Hence, everyone must be a servant to Him and patient in being a servant to Him.
- The most beautiful names belong only to Him. Allah’s names cannot be given to anyone.
- Allah knows the secrets and the secrets of the secrets.
- Allah knows the revealed and the hidden things.
- Allah is the one with no deity other than Him.
- Allah does not do wrong forget/abandon. Allah is far from making mistakes. He performs what His task of being a Rabb requires, oversees His servants, and undertakes their care, and fulfills their needs.
- Allah is surely the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, Possessor of vast mercy.
- Allah implements His judgment among humans. And Allah is the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the One Who Knows the Best.
- He, Rabb, is Allah, the One and the Only, Allah is the Eternal, He neither begets nor is He begotten (no entity is a part of Him and He is not the part or combination of any entity). And there is no equivalent to Him.
- Allah creates whatever He wishes and chooses the things that are benevolent for humans; for them, there is no right to choose.
- Allah is the Rabb of all worlds.
- Allah is purified from the things with which humans associate Him and He is the most Sacrosanct.
- Allah did not have children; He gave humans sons especially, but He did not have females from angels. Allah is purified from the things uttered by the polytheists and He is the most Sacrosanct.
- All the Heavens/space, the Earth, and the things that are present in/on them purify Allah from imperfect attributions. Owing to His éclat, there is nothing that fails to purify from imperfect attributions. But humans fail to understand purifying Allah from imperfect attributions.
- Allah behaves softly and forgives a lot.
- Allah is the one Who knows those present in the Heavens and on the Earth.
- Allah knows His servants better than themselves.
- Allahis the One Who make ships float over the seas for humans to seek for His blessings. Surely, He is the Most Merciful against humans.
- All praise be upon Allah, Who begets no children, Who has no partners in possession and in His rule, Who does not need a helper for being helpless.
- Allah must be glorified continuously; no other supreme being must be recognized!
- Only Allah kills and resurrects! And Allah is the Last Owner.
- Allah is the one who creates everything accurately and is the most Knowledgeable.
- Allah is the One around Whom we will gather. And He is the One Who created the Heavens and the Earth with the Truth. And on the day He says, “Be!”and it is. His Word is the Truth. On the day when Sur will be blown, the dominion will belong to Him. He knows the best what is hidden and what is disclosed. He is the Best of judges, He prevents corruption the best/makes incorruptible the best, He knows the best inner-self/secrets of everything.
- Allah enhances whoever He wishes with degrees.
- Allah, the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/ the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best, absolutely Knowledgeable.
- No eye can see Him but He can see all eyes; He is the Giver of Many Blessings, He is the Most Knowing of all things.
- Exonerated is the Rabb of the worlds, Who is the Rabb of authority, strength, invincibility, glory, and honor
- All the praise be upon Allah, the Rabb of all the worlds.
- It is not possible to deny Allah. Even the deniers will respond “Allah” if they are asked: “Who created the Heavens and the Earth?”
- The things that are present in the Heavens and on the Earth belong only to Allah. Surely, Allah is rich /is not in need of anything and He is always worthy of praise.
- Allah, the most Glorious, the Most Powerful, the Most Exalted, Unbeatable/ Absolute Victorious, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/ the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- All praise be upon Allah, to whom belongs that which is in the Heavens and on the Earth; no one else may be praised. All praise will be upon Him in the Akhirat [Afterlife]; no one will be praised. And He is the Best Law-Maker and the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best, He knows best what is behind all things, what is hidden.
- Allah knows better what penetrates into the ground and what emerges from it, what descends from the Heavens and what ascends to them. And He has wide Mercy, He is the Most Forgiving of the sins of His servants, the One Who does not punish them and the Most Forgiving of all.
- Real and unique deity, the most Glorious, the Most Powerful, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/ the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- Allah is sufficient for His servants. Allah knows and fulfills all the needs of the ones He created. A servant of Allah must set his/her path only towards his/her Rabb and must not associate others with Him.
- Allah is the Creator of all. He is the One Who “manages all pursuant to a schedule and maintains, supports, and implements that schedule.”
- The key to the Heavens and the Earth is in His hands. Those who cover up the Ayat of Allah are the losers.
So generous is Allah, the Rabb of the worlds!
- He is alive; there is no god but Him. Therefore, it is necessary to pray to Him as the ones who purify the religion only for Him. All praise be only upon Allah, Rabb of all worlds [Al-Alemin]; no one else may be praised
- Our Rabb Allah surely has Mercy and Possessor of the painful punishment.
- The things that are present in the Heavens and on the Earth do only belong to Allah. He is surely Exalted, surely big.
- Allah is the warner. He has sent messengers as grace. Surely, He is the Best Hearing, the Best Seeing. There is no god but Him. He gives life and He takes life, He is the Rabb of humans and their ancestors before them. Unfortunately, some are amusing themselves with insufficient knowledge.
- All praise be upon Allah, Rabb of the Heavens, Rabb of the Earth, and Rabb of all worlds [Al-Alemin]; no one else may be praised.
- And only to Him belong the grandeur and dominion in the Heavens and on the Earth. And He is the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, and the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
- Surely, Allah is the Most Providing, the Possessor of Great Power.
- Allah created the Heavens and the Earth through righteousness. He is most Exalted against the things with which the ignorant associates.
- Surely, Allah is the Most Forgiving of the sins of His servants, the One Who does not punish and the Most Forgiving, the Possessor of a Vast Mercy.
- Our Rabb Allah is surely so Compassionate and Merciful.
- Examples cannot be set for Allah. No doubt, Allah knows, we do not.
- The unseen, the unheard, the past and the future of the Heavens and the Earth belong only to Allah.
- Allah, the True Owner, the Governor, is the Most Exalted of all. There is no god but Him. He is the Rabb of the Most Prestigious, the Greatest Throne.
- Allah is the Most Knowing of the perceivable and unperceivable, the past and the future; He is the Most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Possessor of Vast Mercy.
- Having the sovereignty, Allah is endlessly Generous! And He is Almighty.
- Allah is the One Who started the creation and then repeats it. And it is easy for Him. And the most Exalted similitude that is in the Heavens and on the Earth belongs to Him. And He is the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
- Allah is the One who creates humans, provides them with their sustenance, and then takes their lives and resurrects them. None of those who are associated with Him by humans is able to perform these deeds. Allah is purified from the things with which they associate Him and He is the Most Sacrosanct.
- East-west (every direction) belongs merely to Allah. Hence, wherever a person directs himself/herself, that place is Allah’s visage. No doubt Allah’s knowledge and grace are vast and eternal, He is the best Knowing.
- Polytheists said: “Allah has begotten children.” –Exonerated is He from all the deficiencies they ascribe. – Quite contrary, whatever is in the Heavens and on the Earth belongs only to Him. All of them stand against Him with respect.
- Allah is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth from nothing. And when He decrees an affair to be done, He only says “Be!” and it is.
- And the ignorant said: “Should Allah not speak to us or send down upon us evidence/a sign?” And those before them said the same. Their hearts are alike. Surely, Allah has sent down His manifest Ayat for a people who wish to learn.
- People’s God is the One God. There is no god but Him. He is the One Who shows mercy upon all creatures He created on the Earth, the Possessor of Vast Mercy.
- Allah is the Most Forgiving of the sins of His servants; the One Who does not punish them and the Most Forgiving, the Indulgent.
- There is no god but Allah, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all, the Maintainer and Governor of the entire universe. He never naps nor is He ever taken by sleep. All that is in the Heavens and on the Earth belong only to Him. Who can help and intercede without His consent/knowledge? He knows that which is in their fronts and backs. Yet they cannot understand from His knowledge other than what He wishes them to understand. His Kursi [Throne] encompasses the Heavens and the Earth. Protection of both is easy for Him. And He is the most Exalted, the Sublime, the Supreme
- Allah is the One, with nothing called a god other than Him; He is always alive and kayyum [He keeps everything standing; He protects them].
- Allah, forces of nature/harbinger of Ayat and the knowledge that maintains the justice witness that there is no god but Allah.
- There is no other deity than Allah, the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, kind Mannered.
- There is no god other than Allah. And surely Allah, the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- Governance of the Heavens and the Earth belongs to Allah. And Allah is Almighty.
- Allah knows the revealed and the hidden things best.
- Allah is the Supervisor over humans.
- There is no god but Allah. He will surely gather humans on the day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] about which there is no doubt. And who else is more truthful than Allah?
- That which is in the Heavens and on the Earth belongs only to Allah. And Allah is All Encompassing.
- The ones who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb/non-believers must know that the things in the Heavens and on the Earth belong merely to Allah. Allah is not in need of anything He is always worthy of being praised.
- That which is in the Heavens and on the Earth belongs only to Allah. Allah is sufficient as the “One Who arranges all creatures according to a schedule and maintains, supports, and implements that schedule.”
- That which is in the Heavens and on the Earth exonerates Allah from all deficiencies.
- Dominion of the Heavens and the Earth belongs only to Allah. He gives life and takes life. He is All Competent.
- Allah is the First and the Last, the Evident, the Hidden and He is the Most Knowing.
- Allah is the One Who created the Heavens and the Earth in six stages and established dominion on the Greatest Throne, the One Who knows that which enters the Earth and that which exits the Earth, that which descends from the Heavens and that which ascends to the Heavens. And wherever you are, He is with you. And Allah is the Most Seeing of what you do.
- Dominion of the Heavens and the Earth belongs only to Him. And all matters are returned to Allah only. He merges the night into the day and He merges the day into the night. He is the Most Knowing of the essence of hearts.
- Allah is the One Who erected the Heavens without pillars, and then established His dominion over the Greatest Throne, made the sun and the moon to prostrate/created them so creatures may avail.
- Allah governs all affairs, expounds the Ayat so people may believe in the day when they will meet Him.
- Allah is the One Who knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future and that which is manifest, He is the most Exalted, the Sublime.
- It is not possible deny Allah by making up some partners who create like Him. Allah is the creator of everything. And He is the Creator of all things. And He is the One and the Only, the Most Exalted and the Overwhelming.
- Allah, the One Who is Most Merciful towards His Creations on the Earth is the Rabb of all the humans; there is no deity other than Him. Everyone must assign the result of everything merely to Him; everyone’s return will be merely to Him as well.
- How generous is the name of our Rabb, the Possessor of Grandeur and Sublimity, the One Who is to impose commands and prohibitions.
- All that is in the Heavens and on the Earth exonerates Allah. And He is the Most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
is Allah other than whom there is no god. He is the One Who knows the unseen and the seen. He is the One Who shows mercy upon all creatures He created on the Earth, the Possessor of Vast Mercy.
is Allah other than whom there is no god. He is the Ruler of the entire Universe; He is the Pure, the Exonerated One from all that is evil and all deficiencies; the Uncorrupt, the Assuring, the Overseer, the Protector, the Confirmer and the Reliable, the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Compeller, the Unreachable, the Sublime, the Provider, the Straightener, the Curer, the most Exalted in Sublimity and Majesty; the most Exalted in all things and all events. Exonerated is Allah from all that which they associate with Him
Allah is the One who creates, creates perfectly, and who gives shape and face to everything. The most beautiful names are for Him. The things that happen in the Heavens and on the Earth purify Him from imperfect attributions. And He is the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- Allah is exalted from all deficiencies by that which is in the Heavens and on the Earth, that which flies in line [birds, bees, clouds, storms]. All of them are surely aware of their exoneration and support/contribution to nature. And Allah is the Most Knowing of their deeds.
- The sovereignty of the Heavens and the Earth belongs merely to Allah. The return is only to Allah.
- Surely, Allah knows what is unseen, unheard and un-sensed in the Heavens and on the Earth. And Allah is the very good Seer of what is being done.
- That which is in the Heavens and on the Earth exonerates Allah from all deficiencies. Only to Him belongs the dominion, all praise be upon Him; no-one else may be praised. And He is the Omnipotent.
- Allah is the Creator of humans. Now some of them are the ones who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and some of them are believers. And Allah is the Most Seeing of what you do.
- Allah created the Heavens with the Truth and formed humans. –And beautiful did He make the forms!- And only to Him is the final destination.
- Allah knows that which is in the Heavens and on the Earth, and that which is hidden and disclosed. Allah is the Most Knowing of the essence of hearts.
- Allah is the one with no deity other than Him.
- All that is in the Heavens and on the Earth exonerate Allah, the Ruler of the Universe, the Pure, the Most Exonerated of all evil and deficiencies, the Most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
- Armies of the Heavens and the Earth belong only to Allah. Allah is the Most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
- Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah. He forgives whomever criminal He pleases and punishes whomever criminal He pleases. And Allah is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- Allah is the Most Glorious, the Most Powerful, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- Proprietorship and administration of the Heavens, the Earth, and the things that are present in them, belong merely to Allah. And He is the Almighty for everything.
- Allah possesses the property of the Heavens and the Earth. He resurrects and kills. For humans, there might not be one among those who are associated with Him, Who is the Guiding Spirit, Protector, and Helper.
- The Qur’an must be known very well too; if it is scrutinized well, it will be understood from each division of the Qur’an that the Qur’an was a scripture revealed by Allah, that it was not created by the Prophet, and that it was revealed in a particular place and time.
- The things explained in the Qur’an are the warnings like the initial warnings that came during the earlier times.
- If the Qur’an is scrutinized well, it will be seen that each division has the feature giving an admonition that it has the power to destroy whatever negativity it confronts and to separate the truth and superstition as it gives life.
- There are admonitions in the Qur’an, assuredly, for those who possess mind, understanding, conscience, or those who listen to what is told, as a witness.
- Every command in the Qur’an given to humans is composed of the laws, rules, principles that are set forth to prevent injustice, mischief, and chaos at the most supreme level.
- Every command sent by Allah to humans must certainly be scrutinized in order to understand. When the Qur’an is examined, it is seen that it has miraculous laws that fulfill the requirements of these commands and the needs of the individuals and societies.
- The Qur’an is only an admonition for worlds.
- Allah has sent down the Scripture as the truth for the dominance among humans in the way He showed to the believers.
- All the praises are for Allah Who warns about painful suffering from His place, Who brings the good tidings that there is a beautiful reward for the believers Who conduct works oriented to correct, and Who sent down the Scripture, in which no roughness is present, in order to warn those who say “Allah begot a child,” as a Overseer for His servants.
- There will be no inconvenience in the heart of the people who comply with the Qur’an. The Qur’an exhibits the ways of solving the problems of those who believe in Him. Those who comply with Him lead their lives by learning the things that will ensure happiness in the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife] from Him. Those who follow wrong way become unhappy and ruined both in the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife]. They want to go and live back but there is no return any more.
- Those who possess knowledge regarding the sections of the Qur’an can recognize the ones for Jahannah (Hell) and the ones for Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] considering the measures provided by the verses.
- Those who search for another guide when they already have a guide of truth as the Qur’an, who bring the gains of the world to the surface, and who commit a crime by saying, “We will surely be shown mercy/forgiven,” always incur losses.
- Those who embrace the Qur’an tight and who serve the Salat [Support financially and spiritually; establish and maintain institutions that enlighten the community] are always awarded by Allah.
- When the Qur’an is taught and learned for Allah’s appreciation and for making use of it, one must start to listen to it forthwith and carefully and must not speak.
- The Qur’an guides the humans to be mature; it shows the ways of being mature and getting rid of being animals.
- Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: “This, the Qur’an, is nothing but a lie uttered by him/Muhammad. And others helped him forget this lie.” Thus they acted unjustly and brought forward a false allegation. And they said: “The Qur’an is actually the stories of the ancient ones written down; and these are being dictated to him day and night/continuously.” However, it was sent down by Him Who knows the secrets in Heavens and the Earth. Surely, He is Forgiving, Merciful.
- Deniers also said with regard to the Qur’an: “Mustn’t have the Qur’an been descended to the Prophet all at once?”
- The Qur’an was sent down in parts and revealed one by one/without blending with each other so that it settles in the hearts well. For every problem that takes place, surely the righteousness, ways to solve it, and the most accurate remarks were brought.
- In the Qur’an, those who are thrilled in deserted places through respect, love, and knowledge and who serve the Salat [Support financially and spiritually; establish and maintain institutions that enlighten the community] are warned. Whoever purifies will purify only for himself/herself. The return is only to Allah.
- The Qur’an verses were sent down merely as Allah’s work. All the past and future things and the things between them belong only to Allah. Allah forgets and discards no one.
- Surely Allah has made the Qur’an easy and understandable in their own language so that good tidings can be brought to those who have surrendered themselves under the guardianship of Allah and that those people who resist in denial are warned.
- The Qur’an does not make a person unhappy and a bandit. It was sent down by the Creator of the earth and Heavens for the people who have love, respect, and thrill for knowledge.
- The Qur’an was sent down in an understandable language for the humans to come under Allah’s protection or to provide them with a new admonition. And in it, explanations about the threats were explained again and again.
- A person must certainly learn the subjects that he/she does not know from the Qur’an and does not assert a thing without knowledge about it.
- The divisions/ the locations/times of the verses that arrived in each descent, the descent of the Qur’an, are the evidence that it is Allah’s honorable Scripture, even great evidence.
- No one other than the mentally purified people can make use of the Qur’an.
- The Qur’an cannot be despised.
- Bad wording of those who assume that the Qur’an is nothing but a compilation of fragments that contain incantations, poems, myths, fabricated text and blasphemies must not be taken seriously.
- This obvious scripture; the Qur’an, has been sent down surely by the Rabb of the worlds. With this clearly written book in Arabic language, reliable divine messages, the reliable knowledge, descended for warning all. Surely, reliable knowledge was also in the scriptures of the past, the Torah, the Psalms, the Bible, and Abraham’s scriptures.
- For the scientists of the Israelites to know the existence of the reliable knowledge in their own Scripture is an evidence/sign, a proof for them.
- Even if the Qur’an was sent down to someone from those foreigners/those who cannot speak Arabic and it was recited to them, those obstinate people would not believe it again.
- In the Qur’an, there is no intervention by any bad person and institution.
- The subject matters of the Qur’an are the verses of a book that is evident/explanatory, a guide to the true path and harbinger of good tidings for the believers who cling onto the Book and serve their Salat [Supporting financially and spiritually; those who enlighten and maintain the community], who give their zaqat/tax, and who certainly believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- The Qur’an reveals and explains to the Israelites many of the things on which they were unable to come to terms.
- The Qur’an is surely a guidebook and grace for believers.
- Socially death people do not listen to the Qur’an and the deaf people do not hear the message when they turn back and escape. No one can rescue the inattentive people from their transgression and show the righteous path. Only believers listen to the Qur’an.
- Allah sent the revelations consecutively as needed for the people to take admonition of the Qur’an.
- Those notable persons in a society who comply with the Qur’an will be awarded two times because of their patience.
- The Qur’an guides humans for the most accurate and the most powerful thing/majority.
- The Qur’an brings the good tidings for the believers who conduct corrective actions that there is surely a substantial reward for them and that Allah has prepared a painful wrath for those who fail to believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- Allah explained everything in details in the Qur’an.
- In the Qur’an, many different explanations were made for people to make up their minds.
- When the Qur’an is learned and taught, an invisible/hidden curtain is drawn between the believers and those who do not believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife] and no one can harm the believers.
- Allah sent down the things in the Qur’an which there are cure and mercy upon those believers. And this only increases the destruction of those who associate Allah with others; who act against their own good.
- Surely, even though all the members of the mankind, from the past and the future, gather together and help each other to fabricate a scripture like this Qur’an, they surely cannot make it happen.
- Allah gave diverse examples in this Qur’an for the humanity and they were explained in details. Yet, many of them avoided to see/denied the truth.
- Allah has, only with the truth, sent down the Qur’an, and the truth it has descended. And He has made Mohammed a messenger only as a Warner and a Bringer of good tidings.
- Allah sent the Qur’an consecutively for the messenger to learn it slowly and teach it to others.
- Whether they believe in the Qur’an or not; those who were given the knowledge before; when the Qur’an is recited to them, they surrendered and prostrated on their chins. And they say: “Exonerated is our Rabb from all deficiencies. And the promise of our Rabb will certainly be fulfilled.”
- Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: “Surely this Messenger/this Scripture is a scholar who is possessed/contains fascinating knowledge of sorcery,” and denied Allah’s Divinity.
- When the Qur’an was recited to them clearly, those who do not expect to meet Allah said: “Bring another Qur’an or manipulate this!” And Allah made Mohammed say, “I cannot manipulate it by myself, it is impossible. I only follow what is revealed to me. I truly fear, if I rebel against my Rabb, I will be punished of a great day. Had Allah wished so, I would not have recited the Qur’an to you and Allah would not have revealed the Qur’an to you. I had been among you for a lifetime before the Qur’an. Will you not still use your understanding?”
- The Qur’an is not a scripture made up and created by humans. The Qur’an is the confirmation of what is taken as subject matter in it and the explanation of the Torah in details only. There is nothing in it to be doubtful about. The Qur’an is from the Rabb of the worlds.
- Some people say: “Mohammed has fabricated it.” Let them create a similar Surah, gather any of the subordinates of Allah if they can. If they are righteous.
- In fact, those destitute people who deny the Qur’an also deny something they are not capable of understanding and the thing yet to be revealed to them. Those people who lived before them had denied too. They should search how the end of those who did wrong by associating others with Allah, who acted against their own good, was.
- There are people among the humans, who will and will not believe in the Qur’an. Allah knows best whoever stirs up disorder.
- The Qur’an came to us as an admonition, a cure for what is within people’s chests and the mental problems, guidance and blessings from their Rabb by His grace and bounty. Our biggest rejoice must be for this and we must be aware of the fact that the Qur’an is more auspicial than the wealth that we have been gathering.
- The Qur’an is a scripture in order to serve for Allah only and in which His laws, rules, and principles He has set forth to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos were explained in details by the One, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible and Who knows the inside story/hidden sides of everything well.
- General message in the verses is as follows: “Surely, I am a Warner and the Bringer of good tidings sent by Him. And ask your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] for His forgiveness and repent unto Him so He allows you to enjoy your lives until a predetermined time. And so that He will give blessings to each one who has the virtue. And if you turn away, I fear for you from the punishment of a great day. You will only be returned to Allah. And He is the Omnipotent.”
- Denierssay: “Mohammed fabricated the Qur’an.” We defy them saying, “Then, if you are righteous, bring ten Surat, no matter if fabricated and gather those subordinates of Allah who are capable.” If they do not respond to that, then you will know that the Qur’an is revealed only with the knowledge of Allah. And there are no other deities but Him. Will you become Muslims now?”
- When they said, “The Prophet fabricated it.” Allah made him answer: “If I fabricated it, it is my sin to bear. But I am away from your sins but I am far from the crimes you commit.”
- Whoever of those deniers tries to cover up the Qur’an, fire will be the place promised to him/her. Therefore, no one must doubt about the Qur’an. Surely, it is the truth from Allah. But many of the people fail to believe.
- And no one who else is more wrong than those who slander a lie to Allah; those will be presented to their Rabb and witnesses will say: “Those are the ones who lied to their Rabb.”
- Be aware! Upon those who do such wrong by striving to lead people stray from the path of Allah and deviate that path and who do not believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife] and those who act against their own good is the curse of Allah; they shall be deprived of His mercy/embrace. Those are the ones who are not capable of making it fail on the earth. They have no relatives who protect them from the subordinates of Allah and guide and help them. Multiplied will be their punishment. They could not bear to heed to His revelations and they did not see. Those are the ones who will harm themselves. What they fabricated will be vanished. No doubt that those are the ones who will lose the most/suffer the most in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- In the Qur’an, every subject is expressly stated.
- The Qur’an must be learned and experienced with the language understood.
- The Qur’an is not fabricated wording. But only, verification of the things as subjects in it and detailed explanation of everything for the believers is a guide and grace.
- The Qur’an verifies and amends the subject matters in the scriptures like the Psalms, the Torah, and the Bible that were sent down before it. The Qur’an explains everything in details for the believers.
- Allah brings the Qur’an into the hearts of people on various occasions.
- Allah brings the Qur’an to the heart of the deniers; the Qur’an verses create doubt for those guilty ones and trickles their fancy.
- Surely, Allah sent that Admonition/the Qur’an down. And surely Allah is the protector of it.
- The Qur’an was revealed for everyone reachable to get warned.
- Allah explained the verses in details in the Qur’an to disclose the path of sinners and to clarify who everyone is.
- In fact, Allah sent down the Qur’an in details/truth-superstition separated. It is wrong for humans to search for an arbitrator other than Allah.
- Those people who were given a scripture (religious scholars of the Jews and Christians) know that the Qur’an was surely sent down from Rabb with righteousness. No one must be one of the skeptic persons that they know this scripture was sent down by Allah.
- Some societies oppugned despite the wrath/ well explanation of the Qur’an/, and the fact that it was rendered righteous scripture. The Prophet is not authorized and empowered to punish anyone, nor is he responsible of this circumstance.
- When everything was explained in the Qur’an in details, the deniers kept saying to the Messenger, “You have taken lessons/you have seen and learn these from somewhere;” they did not accept that the Qur’an was a revelation.
- And the Qur’an is a Scripture full of blessings that sent down upon by Allah so that they will not say, “Only two people before us, Jews and Christians, were given a Scripture and we cannot read these Scriptures as we do not understand their languages” or “Had a Scripture been sent down upon us, we would have been on a righteous path better than them.” Therefore, it is necessary to follow it and surrender under the guardianship of Allah so they may be shown His grace.
- In the Qur’an, there is a manifest evidence, guide and mercy sent down by Allah. Therefore, who else can be more wrong than those who deny and turn away from the Ayat of Allah and those who act against their own good? Allah will punish those who turn away from His Ayat with the most severe pain for their denial.
- Each of the Qur’an verses surely has music. Every verse was surely aligned in ranks. All the verses exonerate Allah from deficiencies.
- The Qur’an’s verses contain laws as the guide and grace form the righteous path for the people who serve Salat [create and safeguard a support in financial and mental grounds], give zaqat/tax, believe the Akhirat [Afterlife] without a doubt, and create niceness and goodness. Believers make use of this.
- Those who have been given the knowledge now see that that which has been sent down by their Rabb is the Truth itself. And that/the Qur’an which has been sent down guides them to the path of the One Who is the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the One Who is Praised, the One Who is Worthy of praising.
- And those persons; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: “We will surely not believe in this Qur’an and any other before it….” It will be surely seen that those who associate others with Allah, utter blasphemies thus doing wrong; acting against their own good will accuse each other and that they will be imprisoned before the presence of Allah…”
- When Allah’s verses are recited to them in the form of clear evidences, those people who are not content with this said: “He is not different; he only wants to forbid you from the gods your ancestors used to worship” And: “The Qur’an is nothing but a fabricated lie.”
- Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, say when the truth arrives to them: “No doubt this is nothing more than obvious magic.”
- In the Qur’an, it was advised to stand up in pairs, triplets and individually, then think about friend Muhammad, that he is not a madman but a warner sent to warn them to avoid a blazing fire.”
- The Qur’an was sent down by Allah, the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Unbeatable; the Invincible, the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/ One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- Allah sent down the Qur’an in Arabic for a comprehensible reading so they can understand and take the admonition; and included many examples of all kinds for the mankind to surrender themselves under the guardianship of Allah.
- Surely, the Qur’an was sent down with the Truth. Then, whoever finds the righteous path he/she is guided, finds it for his/her own good. And whoever goes stray from it, does it against his/her own good. And Messengers are not a guardian over them to make them stand.
- The Qur’an was sent down from Allah Who is the Strongest, Most Knowing, Sin-forgiving, Penance-accepting, with very arduous wrath, plenty of blessings, and offerings.
- The Qur’an in Arabic; a Scripture that has been sent down by Allah, the Most Merciful upon all creatures He created on the Earth, the Possessor of Vast Mercy as a harbinger of good tidings and a warning for a people who know, expounded in detail/divided into divisions! Most of them turned away despite this.
- Deniers do not hear the Qur’an; and they stake saying, “Our hearts are covered under a veil/within an armor against that which you invite us to, and our hearing is impaired and there is a curtain between you and us. Then do your best because we do ours.”
- When the admonition/the Qur’an comes to them, some try to cover up and hide it. The Admonition/Scripture was sent down by the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best, the Praised, deemed Worthy of Praise. It is a very honorable scripture followed by no superstition from ahead or from behind/from any direction.
- If Allah sent down that admonition/the Qur’an with a recital in a foreign language, everyonewould surely say: “Should He not expound His Ayat? Foreign language or Arabic!? “Mustn’t the verses have been given in details? Is it a foreign language or Arabic?!”
- The Qur’an is a guidebook and healing for the believers.
- And as for the disbelievers; their hearing is impaired. And that Admonition/the Qur’an is blindness upon them. They are called from a faraway place.
- Deniers are in a surely doubtful and insufficient knowledge about it [the Qur’an].
- Allah demonstrated evidences/signs both in the outer world and within the bodies of each person in order to reveal that the Qur’an was righteous.
- As of present time, some of the inner and extraterrestrial miracles are as follows: Inner miracles: Existence of protective cells found in every human’s organic system, creation in pairs, the fact that semen is a compound, determination of gender, clinging onto the wall of uterus, becoming a piece of flesh, formation of the bones and covering of them with flesh, creation in three darkness… Extraterrestrial miracles: Continuous expansion of the universe, creation from nothingness, gas state of the universe, perfectly set orbits found in the universe, revolution of the sun, difference between the sun and the moon, orbit of the moon, layers of the atmosphere and the Earth, the Heavens being protected, things returned by the Heavens, erection of the Heavens without pillars, geoidal shape of the Earth, diameter of the Earth and the space, flattening of poles as a consequence of revolving, revolving of the Earth, fecundating winds, amount of rains, recycling of water, stake shaped mountains, formation of petroleum, respiration and photosynthesis, difficulty to arise into the Heavens, Femininity and Masculinity of plants… All these biological, physical concepts and existence were unknown during the times when the Qur’an was revealed. Therefore, inclusion of the concepts that have only recently been discovered by science is a manifest and certain evidence that the Qur’an was revealed by Allah.
- Allah, the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best, sent revelations to Messenger Mohammed and many messengers before him.
- Allah has revealed Mohammed an Arabic Qur’an to warn the mother of all cities and those who are in its vicinity; warn with the Day of Gathering about which there is no doubt.
- Those who have been made inheritors to the Scripture after them are in doubt about the Qur’an that leads them into the indecisiveness.
- The Messenger and the inviters of the Qur’an cannot not demand and receive any fee in return of their services. What they gain can be the pleasure and happiness they get from the participation in Islam.
- Allah has revealed His messenger Mohammed the Soul/the Qur’an by His command/affair. Messenger Mohammed knew not what a Scripture was and what faith was. Without a doubt, Allah made it into a light/soul with which He guides whomever of His servants.
- The Qur’an was made into a Scripture in the manner that it perfectly complies with grammar rules/in the addressee’s language for everyone to understand best.
- The Qur’an, as the main scripture of Allah, is indeed supreme and it contains laws; it is sturdy/its corruption has been prevented.
- Allah would not abolish the Admonition/ the Qur’an just because the Humans have become a community that exceeds the limits.
- Denying polytheists envied the fact that the Qur’an was sent down to Mohammed, saying: “Should the Qur’an have been sent to a senior citizen of one of these two cities?” However, Allah shares His grace Himself and knows whoever He will send as a messenger of Himself.
- The Qur’an is indeed an admonition/glory for all the humans. Humans shall be questioned through it.
- The Qur’anis surely the knowledge of the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]: “Do not doubt about the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] and follow me. This is the righteous path. And never let Satan hinder you. Surely, he is a blatant enemy for you.”
- Those people who examine the Qur’an might determine that it was strong scripture full of norms and principles from Allah as a work of preventing unfair treatments and disorders and that it was sent down at a night in which every thing/entity is distinguished within itself, plenty of everything was bestowed, and earnings were plenty.
- Allah the made the Qur’an easy in the language of the messenger so they may understand it.
- The Qur’an was sent down by Allah, the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, Unbeatable/ Absolute Victorious, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/ One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- Allah, made the believers possess a clear roadmap/a compilation of principles of life from the affairs of Allah by sending down the Qur’an. Believers must follow it but do not follow trivial-whimsical desires of those who do not know.
- The Qur’an is insight for the mankind and a guide and mercy for a people who believe.
- As a guide and mercy, there was the Scripture of Moses before the Qur’an. This is the Scripture in Arabic/with the most perfect narration style that has been revealed to warn those who do wrong by associating others with Allah; who act against their own good, and to give good tidings to those who do good deeds.
- By those which scatter dust, haul the weight in their wake, then flow easily and then distribute a command that what you have been threatened is indeed true. Surely, “Religion (recompense of what have been done) will be fulfilled as well surely.
- Our Rabb draws attention to the natural cycle of water. Vaporization from seas, lakes, rivers and all bodies of water from the smallest to the largest that occurs due to heat and also particles swept from the land by winds are made rain clouds that weight millions of tons then returned to the Earth, being allocated to different places. And barren soil is revived with these returned waters. The “reviving effect” of the rain on the withered nature is one of the most significant evidences that the mankind may also be resurrected (Ar-Rum/46-50; Fussilat/39; Fatir/9; Al-Baqara/164; Al-A’raf/57; Al-Hijr/22-23).
- Accordingly, the term that which scatter dust and other qualitative expressions that follow are actually the Ayat of the Qur’an because, the Ayat of the Qur’an defeat everything that crosses their path, do not let any superstitious acts and ideas to cultivate and their messages contain harsh statements; they help everyone and solve problems, flowing like oil from hand to hand, tongue to tongue and heart to heart. Another name for the Qur’an is soul [ruh] and it gives life to dead infidels and people.
- As with this Surah, the Qur’an is many times introduced in the beginnings of various Surat using metaphorical expressions: Al-Mursalat/1-7 (Division: 55), An-Najm), Nazi’at/1-3, 26 (Section 369).
- It is necessary to flee to Allah, it is necessary to flee to Allah! Surely, the Qur’an is an obvious warning for humans from Him.
- No god must be created along with Allah. The Qur’an is an obvious warning for humans from Him.
- Believers must also transfer the admonitions given in the Qur’an because, surely, admonition/reminding will provide the believers with benefits.
- If deniers do not believe in the Qur’an, it is not necessary to become sad because of their deeds.
- Allah expounded the Qur’an with all kinds of examples. Yet man is more of contentious.
- If the seas were ink for writing the words of Allah, the sea would deplete before the words of Him, even if we supplied it as much again.”
- Allah sends down harbinger Ayat/revelations to any of His servants as His own affair with a soul/spirit, saying: “Surely, there is no god but Me; then warn them to surrender themselves under My guardianship;” Allah makes whomever He wants a messenger.
- Allah sent down the Qur’an to the Prophet for revealing what was sent down to humans and for the humans to ponder meticulously.
- Allah has revealed the Qur’an to His messenger Mohammed so that He disclosed that upon which they have conflicted and as a guide, a mercy for a people who will believe.
- Allah sent this scripture down as a guidebook, a grace and good tidings that explain everything to the Muslims.
- Many revitalizing Ayat of Allah have been revealed to him by his Rabb as good tidings and a guide for the Muslims to make those who believe stronger, firmer in/cling to faith.
- The Qur’an is a scripture sent down for taking humans, in the consent/knowledge of their Rabb, out from darkness to light, to the path leading to Allah,the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Praised, Worthy of praise; Possessor of the things in the Heavens and the things on Earth.
- This Scripture that has been revealed to the Prophet is a notification for the people so they are warned with it, know that Allah is the One and the Only God and those with a pure mind and wisdom may take the admonition.
- Regarding the Messenger, at all times, there have been propagandas like “He is none but a human like you; he has made them up; he is a poet. Then let him bring us evidence/a sign as those before him had,” which must not be taken into account.
- In the Qur’an, there certainly is a message for the society members who act as servant.
- The Qur’an, for which there is no doubt, was sent down by the Rabb of the worlds. But deniers say: “He has fabricated it.” Quite contrary, the Qur’an is the Truth itself which has been sent down upon them by our Rabb so you may warn the people upon whom no warner has come before Allah’s messenger Mohammed, and they may follow the righteous path they are being guided. Let them bring such a word if they can.
- The Qur’an is an admonition for those people who came under Allah’s protection.
- No doubt the Qur’an is a yearning for those who cover up the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. And surely the Qur’an is the reality of the absolute knowledge. Thus, the believers must exonerate Allah’s name, the grand Rabb; they must introduce Allah to the society well!
- Allah sent down upon Allah’s messenger Mohammed the Scripture so those upon whom He has sent down the Scripture believe in the Qur’an. And there are Arabs, other than the Companions of the Scripture, who believe in it as well. And those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb; only they deny Allah’s Ayat.
- Allah’s messenger Mohammed did not read from any book prior to this; he did not write the Qur’an himself. If so, believers of superstition would surely doubt. On the contrary, the Qur’an has obvious verses in the hearts of the people who are bestowed the knowledge. Allah’s verses are only denied by those wrongdoers deliberately.
- In the Qur’an, there is no doubt.
- The Qur’an, about which there is no doubt; it is a guide for those who believe in the unseen, who serve the Salat [Support financially and spiritually; establish and maintain institutions that enlighten the community], who spend from that which Allah give them as blessing in the path of Allah/provide sustenance to others, their relatives in particular, who believe in that which has been revealed to him and that which was revealed before him, who surrender under the guardianship of Allah –who also believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife] as well-.
- Allah, to humans as required by His grace, said, “If you are in doubt about that which We have sent down upon Our servant, then bring more of it upon him, and gather all your witnesses from among the subordinates of Allah. If you are righteous persons”. Then He warned, “Then, if you could not do this, you will never able to do; then seek shelter from the fire, fuel of which is humans and stones that will be for those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.”
- In the Qur’an, there are verses resembling each other. The experts of the issue know the gloss of it. These are the indicators that the Qur’an has not been/cannot be compiled by the Prophet. An example of the gloss the resemblance is shown in Baqara/ 67-71st verses by Allah. In this passage, the expression of “Cattle” is a gloss of “Gold.”
- Allah is the One Who has revealed to His Messenger Mohammed this Scripture. Part of this Scripture is the Ayat which contains laws, which is the backbone of the Scripture. And the others are analogous. Yet, those whose hearts are deviant/inconsistent follow the analogous ones
to avert people away from the religion,
force them to associate others with Allah
and seeking the ones which can be interpreted as they wish. Yet, only Allah and the knowledgeable ones –who say: “We have believed this, all of this is from our Rabb. O our Rabb! Do not avert our hearts after You have guided us! Have mercy upon us from Yourself! Surely, You are the Most Generous. O our Rabb! Surely, You will gather us on that day on which there is no doubt whatsoever. Surely, Allah never breaks His promise”- know the most appropriate interpretation thereof. And only those who are able to comprehend can take the admonition.
- Everyone must, as required, think about, research, and scrutinize the Qur’an. Had it been from anyone but Allah, it would have contained many contradictions.
- There is no one among the people of the scripture who will fail to believe in the Qur’an before he/she dies. On the Qiyamat [Resurrection], the Qur’an shall be a good witness for them.
- The Qur’an is a Scripture full of blessings and confirming what is mentioned within, which Allah has sent down upon humans to warn the Mother of All Cities and the people nearby. Those who believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife] also believe in it and they perform their Salat [Support financially and spiritually; enlighten the community].
- The Messenger brought righteousness to humans from their Rabb. Hence humans must believe in righteousness for their own benefit. If they fail to believe, it must be known that all the things in the Heavens and on the Earth belong to Allah. Allah is the Best Knowing, the Best Law-Maker.
- Allah’s messengers are the servants chosen and tasked to bring the revelations from Allah to humans. Hence, people must believe in the last messenger Mohammed and attest the principles that will ensure their own salvation. Those who turn their backs on the verses shall not have helpers.
- Surely, obvious evidence has come to humans from their Rabbs. And Allah sent down the Qur’an, an obvious/explaining light to humans.
- Allah brought down obvious verses to His servant Mohammed to take humans out of darkness into daylight. And surely Allah is very compassionate and very merciful for humans.
- The deniers do not think of the Qur’an, they have locks on their hearts.
- All the verses in the Qur’an are the verses of the scripture. The thing sent down to Prophet Mohammed from his Rabb is true/genuine. But most of the humans do not believe.
- And the persons who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb say: “Had there been a Qur’an with which mountains are moved, the Earth is split open or the dead are made to speak then why had evidence/a sign not been sent down upon him..?” And He sent His message: Say: “Surely, Allah averts whomever He pleases and guides those who are devout; those who believe and whose hearts are assured, eliminating all questions in their minds by remembering Allah.”
- Those people who are bestowed a scripture become pleased and happy with the Qur’an sent down to the Messenger. There are also people among the opposing groups, who render some of them indistinguishable.
- Allah sent down the Qur’an in Arabic as a perfect law.
- Rahman [Allah; The One Who is Most Merciful Towards His Creations on the Earth] taught how to recite and teach the Qur’an, created man, taught him the good and the evil, and how to make distinction between them. Those who do not learn the Qur’an and make this distinction remain in the position of animals.
- Allah kept sending down the Qur’an to His messenger. The period of descent lasted approximately twenty three years.
- What is mentioned in the Qur’an is an admonition. Now, the person who wishes to do so directs himself/herself toward his/her Rabb.
- Allah has sent down obvious verses for the humans to get an admonition in the Qur’an’s Surat.
- Allah sent down verses clearly disclosed to the believers, examples from the people who lived before them, and admonitions for those people who came under Allah’s protection.
- Allah is the One Who illuminates the Heavens and the Earth; the Universe, no-one else can illuminate. Example of His light; the Qur’an is like a niche in which is a lantern; that lantern is within a glass; that glass is like a pearl-like a star from an olive tree that cannot be attributed to the east nor the west; that exists all across the world. –Oil of that tree illuminates almost when it is not touched by fire.- It is light upon light. Allah guides whomever He pleases to His light. Allah gives examples to the mankind and Allah is the Most Knowing.
- Allah sent down obviously revealed verses. And Allah brings the person wanting to be so, to the right path.
- Allah sent down the Qur’an in the form of obvious verses. And surely Allah becomes a guide for any person He wishes/any person who wishes His guidance.
- That which has been revealed to His messenger Mohammed by Allah increases their transgression and blasphemy; conscious denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
“Majallah” is a word derived from the “cll” root even though some accept it as a word derived from Hebrew to Arabic. “Jelale,” the root of the word, means “bigness in terms of qualification.” Despite some think in general that it means “scripture, page,” according to the majority’s acceptance, it means “scripture/ page containing hiqmat (law, principle).” When the root of the word is taken into account, it means the “absolutely valuable scripture containing principles that prevent cruelty and mischief and that provide justice and bliss (LISAN and TAC).