- Those who deny the right path brought by Allah, who go beyond the limits, who play themselves will surely receive their punishments on the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- The persons like Abu Lahab, who commit rampage by relying on their properties, connections, and acquaintances and family, will be ruined. Properties, estates, connections, and acquaintances and families of such persons will not benefit to them in the world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- Humans must not see what they cannot reasonably understand as enemy. They must either learn the issue thoroughly and act through common sense in the things with essence they cannot understand and conduct a scientific analysis or wait for their realization.
- Everyone shall see the return of what they have done; the believers shall receive their award and non-believers, those who do not believe in resurrection and reckoning shall be punished with Jahannah (Hell). Hence, as repentance will not be of use after death, they must take precautions as of today.
- The humans who are ungrateful toward Allah apply most cruel methods to receive the properties of others and attack the most precious resources. In fact, the blessings in the world are sufficient for everyone and such behavior is unnecessary. It must be remembered that everyone will pay for each injustice he/she conducts.
- It is necessary to take a stand against those who try to prevent people working for the benefits of the society and it must be known that such attempt of prevention would end up yielding no result.
- Many blessings were bestowed to humans in this world. A person must use the surplus of his/her requirements for the benefit of humanity on the way to Allah.
- Those who are caught by the illness of multiplying despite their demise coming closer, those who say that everything should be mine, convert this world into Jahannah (Hell) and they burn themselves first in the fire they have set. They are reckoned in the Akhirat [Afterlife] and receive their punishments eternally.
- The persons who receive earnings very conveniently as a result of the fact that the underground and aboveground resources of the world are in their hands must carry out their tasks as worshipping servants more than others and support training, education, enlightenment of the society, and social aid.
- Those who think that properties, money, and power are everything and that properties make them eternal after compiling them and counting again and again are just damaging themselves. They cannot save themselves from fire both in this world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. Properties and estates must be earned and surplus ones must be spent for the sake of Allah.
- Humans must know that the things they possess are Allah’s blessings given as examination, not saying like Karun, “This wealth was given to me only because of the knowledge in me.” Otherwise they can be subject to destruction like the very strong people of the past with lots of supporters and savings.
- The persons who wish to lead the world’s life say, “If only what is given to Karun was given to us too! No doubt, Karun had a very big share of the pie,” and ape the world. And mindful and knowledgeable people said: “O woe to you! For those who have faith and do rightful deeds, the reward that will be given by Allah is better. And only those who have patience will achieve it;” they do not attach much importance to the wealth of the world.
- They must pull themselves together before they will say, “O, this is how Allah increases or decreases His blessings for whom He pleases. Had Allah not given us gifts, He would have caused the earth to swallow us. And those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb cannot save themselves.”
Allah will ruin all the people and institutions who/which defy Him, act as enemies to the believers trying to live their religion, and attempt to eliminate the institutions of education-training and enlightenment of the society, like the People of the Elephant, regardless of the extent of their powers.
- Allah can never partner with anyone in His proprietorship and disposal. The idea that there could be intermediaries who will help getting closer to Allah must be avoided. Presumption never learns anything from “Truth.”
- On the Qiyamat [Resurrection], the death approaches and as it is not possible to prevent this, humans must surrender to Allah and become servants of Him only.
- A person must be prepared for the future and the happiness of the Akhirat [Afterlife] knowing that no benefit might come from the parents, siblings, spouses or children.
- A person must revolutionize his/her life and adopt the Qur’an, which contains the principles that will provide him/her with happiness in the world and the Akhirat [Afterlife], as a road map. Moment of taking this decision is the most precious moment of his/her life. This moment is more valuable than 80-90 years of lifetime because he/she would learn the verses that would illuminate his/her world and provide him/her with life from the Qur’an and internalize them. This moment is his/her Qadr Night.
- What makes humans wise and blissful and what ensures that the society of them becomes an illuminated society is the fact that they hear the revelations and follow the messenger. What makes humans unhappy is that they remain ignorant and behave according to their instincts. The history is full of thousands of examples of this.
- According to what is determined by the scientists, it is not possible to escape from Allah considering the reality of death and the remains of civilizations.
- If the humans living the geography of the entire world are examined, it will be seen that Allah created humans in the most beautiful form and equipage. A person must not humiliate himself/herself for the sake of his/her interest whereby devastating himself/herself. Those who devastate themselves shall be punished by Allah, the Ruler of all rulers.
- According to what Allah has specified and to the scientific explanations, the world shall certainly come to an end. On that day, the world will be like colorful discarded wool. People will scatter like moths when this event takes place. As this is certain, a person must act cleverly and must not commit such wrongdoings; he/she must have a belief that will render him/her happy in the Akhirat [Afterlife] and do useful things. Otherwise, his/her end will be a rift, the hellfire.
- Some want to spend their life in pleasures by completing their remaining lives without accepting religion and belief as they like the world very much. And they sometimes exhibit their lack of belief asking “When is that the Qiyamat [Resurrection]?”
- A person must take a look around and observe the moment of death of the dying persons. He/she must closely see their remembering of their lives like a film strip, search of a place to hide by bad persons saying, “Where to escape/Where is the place of escape?” And waiting of the good ones with a smile. Thus, a person is not unattended; the force that sent him/her to this world will have him/her to Himself.
- As the Qur’an notifies precisely and science states, stars will be erased/destroyed/dispelled, the sky will be split, the mountains will be scattered, and the Qiyamat [Resurrection] will surely take place. Messengers will be heard as witnesses. Those who do not believe this will have wasted themselves.
- Those who fail to draw lessons from the change and destruction of the earlier civilizations ruin themselves.
- The fact that the creation of humans was started from water disdained then kept within a place safe for a period/until a predetermined time demonstrate Allah’s power and the fact that He is a planner. Shame on those who do not accept this as they cover up the truth.
- Making of the earth into a gathering and gathering place for the alive and deadpeople, formation of strong and high mountains there, and having the living beings drink fresh water there demonstrate Allah’s program. Shame on those who do not accept this as they cover up the truth. They proceed to a shadow with three arms/a trident that neither shadow(s) nor protect(s) from the fire! Indeed, it throws/rains sparks like the palace; as though sparks were yellow male camels; they will deserve Jahannah (Hell).
- Noah’s society, Companions of Rass and Thamud, Ad, Pharaoh and Lot’s brothers were subject to Allah’s wrath as a result of the denials by the Companions of the Thicket and Tubba of the prophet. It is possible to learn this truth from their remains.
- No one can compete with Allah; whatever his/her endeavor and the amount of his/her expenditures are, he/she would not come out being victorious from a fight against Him.
- The Creator is the one who is able to resurrect him on the day all secrets are spilled. At the time of Death/the Qiyamat [Resurrection], there is neither power nor an assistant for humans.
- The hour/the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] has been brought close. And all has been disclosed. Yet some of the people turn away when they see evidence/sign and say: “It is nothing but an ongoing sorcery.” Warnings have no use for them.
- And every deed they have done is recorded. Minor and major, everything is written down line by line. These records are kept within a person’s own body and they will be documented on the date of the Qiyamat [Resurrection].
- Those who worship this world and want that every blessings of the world belong to them attack the persons who warn themselves and who enlighten the society by saying, “This is a sorcerer; a person who tells lots and lots of lies. Al these things were done by only one deity? This is indeed something to surprise! …,” and “You cling onto your deities and do not break your promise and decision. This is really something expected from you! We have not heard this in the final/another religion, this is truly made-up. The Admonition/the Book has been revealed to him,” in order to continue their reign. Those with such mentality were always subject to losing and destruction as history and archaeology are witness that this was specified in the Qur’an. A person must be clever.
- Resolutions made by the public must be utilized without corrupting them.
- Decisions taken through common sense must be implemented because such decisions generally contain the issues that concern the society. The function of such decisions must be followed up.
- Like a group of the Israelites, people must allocate one day of the week as the day of meditation and must not view that day as a loss of work. Otherwise, they cannot protect their conditions and they end up in frustration.
- Administrators of societies must develop weekly, monthly, semiannually, annually, and longer-termed corporate working strategies in every areas of business and science. Think-tank institutions must be constituted in every field and they must be ensured that they produce values.
- Those who ignore the admonitions and remembrances from Allah are punished with the wrath that is severe/impoverishing as they get out of the righteous path and those who avoid evil deeds shall be rescued.
- Those who patronizing regarding the things prohibited by Allah turn into inferior apes and become the buffoon of the society.
- And then Allah declared that He would send to them the persons who would punish them severely until the Day of Judgment comes. Surely, their Allah is fast in giving punishment. And He surely is the Most Forgiving of the sins of His servants, the One Who does not punish them and the Most Beneficent; His Mercy is Endless.
- Yet on the day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], their Rabb takes from loins of the Children of Adam their lineage and makes them testify themselves, lest they say on the Day of Judgment: “Our ancestors before us associated Allah with others, we are the next generation that followed them; will You destroy/punish us for what superstitious they did?” “Am I not your Rabb? And they say: “Indeed You are our Rabb; we testify thereof.” For acknowledging the fact that Allah is the Rabb, there is even no need for a book.
- Those subordinates of Allah that they worship are surely servants like they are. They do not have feet to walk, hands to hold, eyes to see or ears to hear with them.
- For those who defy Allah and His messenger, there will be hellfire. They will stay there eternally.
- The bigoted people who fail to see the way ahead because of their obsessions, to look at their surroundings, who use their pasts and future as a shield for themselves, who cover themselves from reality and innovation except for the religion of their ancestors, and to whom warnings will yield no benefit will certainly be punished.
- Only Allah can resurrect the dead. And Allah writes down what they have submitted before and their works. Then, Allah has counted and recorded everything in “a clear pioneer/the Qur’an.”
- Senseless ones must pay attention to the events taking place in a town to which a messenger was sent, stated in the passage of Ya Sin/16- in 27th Ayah. Allah explains the events to us as follows:
Tell those apathetic people about the companions of that city. That We sent messengers to them.
That We sent them two messengers, and they denied both of them. Then We sent the third one and they said: “Surely we are the messengers too.”
Then they said: “You are a mere human as we are. The Most Beneficent [to Allah, the Most Merciful to His creations on the earth] have sent nothing. You are telling lies.”
And the messengers said: “Our Rabb knows that we are truly messengers sent for you. Our task is to convey clearly.”
Then the people of that city said: “Surely, you are an evil omen for us. If you do not desist, surely we will stone you to death and you will suffer in our hands.”
And the messengers said: “Your evil omen is with yourselves. Is it because you have been given admonition? You truly are a transgressing people.”
Meanwhile, there came a man from the farthest side of the city, running. He said: “O my people! Follow them messengers! Follow those who do not ask you for a fee for they have found the righteous path you are being guided. Who am I to refuse worship the One Who created me from nothingness? And you will be turned to Him alone. Shall I adopt idols from those who are inferior to Him? If the Most Beneficent [to Allah, the Most Merciful to His creations on the earth] intends a punishment upon me, no idol can help me and those idols cannot save me. Surely, I was in perversion when I worshipped idols. Surely, I have believed your Rabb Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. So listen to me!”
And it was said: “Enter Jannah [Heaven/Paradise]!” And he said: “I wish my people could know that my Rabb Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] has forgiven me and made me one of those who are honored.”
And We did not send down an army upon his people, and We would not. Only a scream! Then you would see that they were quenched.
- Allah sends a messenger and a scripture to societies that transgressed. He warns them to correct themselves. The societies who ignore the warnings are manipulated/destroyed; they waste themselves.
- The senseless ones must have seen that many generations before them were destroyed and they shall not return. They all shall be gathered only in Allah’s presence.
- And a barren land is evidence for an apathetic people. Allah has brought life to it and grew grains from it so they eat.
- Allah created gardens and vineyards for them to eat their crops, eat what they produce. He caused springs to burst in those gardens. They must repay for what they have been given.
- Night is also an evidence of an insensible society. Allah separates the day from the night and they suddenly go into the dark.
- And the Sun, which runs on its predetermined course, is evidence for that apathetic people. This is the arrangement of Allah, the Omnipotent, the One who is Exalted in Knowing.
- And the Moon, which revolves through its phases until it returns as an old, dry date stalk, is evidence for that apathetic people.
- The Sun – the Moon, the World -the Moon, the Sun- the World relation and their orbits are also evidences for a society.
- The fact that Allah gave the humans the mind that is able to discover the buoyancy of water and carried their descendants on a full ship and that He created the things on which they travel are evidences for the senseless society.
- Allah, as required by His grace, gives callous people opportunities. He oppresses them if He wishes to oppress them; then, there will be no one to run for the screams of them. They cannot be rescued either.
- When some are told: “Surrender yourself to Allah and perhaps you will be shown mercy, you will be spared from punishment for what you have done and you will do and your past and future mistakes as your ancestors were, and to avoid from the troubles you will suffer in the Akhirat [Afterlife]” and one of the Ayat that had been sent by their Rabb is recited to them, they become among those who denied Him.
- And when they were told: “Spend from what Allah has given you; procure sustenance for others,” those who consciously denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said to the believers: “Should we feed the one whom Allah could have fed if He wished? You are in a manifest perversion.”
- Some other people say: “If you are righteous, when is the death/the Qiyamat [Resurrection] that we have been promised?”
The Sur [Trumpet] will be blown; a kind of wake-up signal; alarm rings and then they shall hasten to their Rabb.
They shall say: “O woe to us! Who has resurrected us from where we have been resting? This is surely what the Most Beneficent [to Allah, the Most Merciful to His creations on the earth] promised to us. The messengers told the truth.”
- A person must think of all the blessings given by Allah for humans. What would we do if we had no sense organs? What could happen if we had no mind? Would we have a difference from the other living beings? Allah would do this if He wished to do!
- Mindless humans have adopted idols from among those who are inferior to Allah to help them. They cannot help them. Yet, those who worship so-called gods are like soldiers who are ready to serve to them. They are supporting them.
- In fact, those who failed to acknowledge the Messenger have actually denied the Qiyamat [Resurrection] [the Day of Judgment]. And Allah has prepared a blazing fire for those who deny the Qiyamat [Resurrection]. When that blazing fire sees them from afar, they shall hear its fury and roar. And when they are thrown into a cramped place in Jahannah [Hell], their hands are tied to their necks, they shall beg for instant death.
– Beg for not one but many deaths today!–
- A person must think: “Is Jahannah (Hell) that will be given I return and that will be the final destination or Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] that has been promised to those who have surrendered themselves under the guardianship of Allah better as a reward or punishment for what has been done?” For them is there what they wish, eternally. – This is a commitment which is adopted by your Rabb to be done.
- And the Messenger will say: “O my Rabb! Surely, my people have taken this Qur’an as an isolated/abandoned thing.”
- On that day, true sovereignty belongs to Allah. On the Qiyamat [Resurrection], no one shall speak. No one will provide benefit to one another. Sovereignty belongs only to Him.
- For every prophet, an enemy emerged from among the sinners. Prophets are sent to the societies that are transgressed, run rampart, and cruel. While some of humans comply with the messenger and His messages, some others become enemies of the messenger and His messages for the mere sake of not losing their positions.
- Allah is enough as the beacon and helper of humanity; no other beacon must be sought.
- Moses was given the Scripture and his brother Aaron was appointed as his companion, assistant and supporter. Then they were said: “Go to those people who deny Our Ayat!” Ultimately, the society that denied the Ayat was disintegrated and destroyed.
- Allah has certainly sent a messenger to the societies that committed transgression. Those societies were warned through even multiple messengers. The societies that ignore the warnings were punished.
- Ad, Thamud, the Companions of Rass, and many generations among them were punished as well. Humans must see the ruins of these societies that were seized by the rain of troubles and badness and lesson must be learned.
- A person, at all times and through his/her own will, submit to “Rahman [Allah; the One Who is the Most Merciful towards His Creations on the Earth] and exhibit submission.
- A person must know well that without the prayer of him/her, Allah never values him/her. Whoever fails to pray; failing to pray, denial become inseparable part of him/her; he/she becomes callous and cannot rescue himself/herself from this situation.
- All the praises are for Allah; no one other than Him must be praised. He created the heavens and the earth out of nothing.
- Humans, must Remember the blessings of Allah, Who bestows His blessings from the Heavens and the Earth, upon them.
- There is no deity other than Allah. A person must behave cleverly.
- Denial of the messenger was not a thing that was specific to Meccans; messengers were also denied prior to the Prophet.
- True is the word Allah has promised, the fact that He will resurrect them after people have demised and reckon. Then, this simple worldly life must not allure a person.
- Severe punishment is for those who deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. As for those who believe and have done corrective deeds; they shall be forgiven and granted a great reward.
- Whoever wishes to become the most powerful, the most exalted, the invincible, the Subduer, he/she must know that Allah is the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible and the Subduer. This feature is not even in question for humans.
- Those they worship, who are inferior to Him, cannot even possess the outer membrane of a date pit. When they are called, they cannot hear the call; even if they hear the call, they would not answer; on the Qiyamat [Resurrection] [the Day of Judgment], they shall deny that they were associated with Allah
- And if the deniers the messenger, surely their ancestors denied as well; messengers came to them with crystal clear evidence, leaves and enlightening scriptures. Then, Allah seized those who consciously denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. It is necessary to research how harsh was Allah’s retribution for those who denied/tried to deny Him.
- Whoever consciously denies the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, the curse he/she utters and his/her denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb is against his/her own good. And curse and denial of those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will only add to the hatred in the eye of their Rabb. And the curse uttered by those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will only add to the damage they shall suffer.
- Order of evil only surrounds its own schemers.
- Those who transgress shall certainly be punished. This is Allah’s unchanging principle. Allah knows the cruel and the one who does good deeds. Those who do all kinds of intrigue to the believers shall never succeed. Allah protects those who believe in Him and render the cruel persons end up with empty hands.
- Everyone can travel on the Earth and see how the end of those before them was. They were stronger than them in power. In The Heavens and on the Earth, there is nothing that incapacitates Allah.Surely, Allah is the Most Knowledgeable, the Most Powerful.
- Allah begets no children. Exonerated is He. When He dominates something, He just says “Be” and it will.
- Whether a believer or not, everyone will die and resurrect in the form that he/she was created when he/she was not a thing.
- Many generations/people that were much better in wealth and glory were destroyed. Whoever is in perversion, Allah will give them respite/a long time. At the end, He will destroy.
- Ultimate proprietor of everything is Allah and everyone will come to Allah alone.
- Idiot humans adopted idols from those inferior to Allah as glory, honor and power to themselves. Certainly not as they think! Those idols will not accept their servitude and will turn away from them.
- Allah sends devils upon those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. They provoke them constantly.
- Iblis and Satan can have neither impact nor damage on the believers of Allah. Satan and Iblis (immature thought) pose impact on those people who deny Allah’s Ayat, adopt bad order, and open their hearts to devilish thoughts.
- Those who said, “Allah has begotten a child,” have said an evil deed. Almost the Heavens ruptured, the Earth cracked open, and mountains collapsed for they attributed a son to Rahman. It does not befit Rahman [Allah; the One Who is Most Merciful towards His Creations on the Earth] to beget a child. All who live in the Heavens and on the Earth will come to Allah as mere servants.
- Anything but Allah will disappear and everyone shall be returned to Him on the Qiyamat [Resurrection]. This is the fact everything but Allah was created and is His servant.
- Allahsurrounds them and keeps account of them, one by one, and on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], all of them will come to Rahman alone.
- Allah destroyed many generations before them. Now, none of them is perceived. Not even a slight bit of voice is heard of them; they have vanished to be extinct.
- Roots of those who tell lies to Allah are cut. Indeed, liars have incurred losses.
- Those who come to Allah’s guardianship always win. Whoever makes an impression through illusion will surely fail wherever he/she goes.
- Whoever turns away from our Admonition [the Scripture/the Qur’an], he/she surely will bear a burden on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]; on that day when Sur [Trumpet] will be blown, which they shall bear eternally. And what a heavy burden will be the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]! On that Day, Allah will gather sinners with their eyes turned blue.
- The truth is that whoever returns to his/her Rabb as a sinner, surely, Jahannah [Hell] will be for him. Sinners will neither die nor resurrect there.
- At the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], Allah will blow the mountains away. Thus, He will leave them leveled flat. Neither elevations nor potholes will be seen.
- On that day, they shall follow that righteous inviter, and then all voices will be shut down Allah. Only a low voice is heard.
- On that day, except for those who are permitted by and pleasing to Allah], no one will get help-support or benefit.
- Persons must never be ungrateful against the blessings granted by Allah.
- Whoever avoids Allah’s remembrance/Allah’s admonition, indeed he/she will live a hard, boring living/life. On the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], Allah will gather him/her at the gathering area; blind. He/she will say: “O my Rabb! Why have you made me come here blind whereas I can see?” And Allah will say: “Thus it is, you received Our Ayat but you abandoned them; and today you are being abandoned/punished in the same way.”
Allah punishes those who have transgressed and denied the Ayat of Rabb. And wrath of the Akhirat [Afterlife] is truly more severe and more enduring.
- A person must not be ungrateful against such numerous blessings.
- There is no escape from Allah; death is obligatory; everyone will return for reckoning.
- When the soul comes to the throat, no one but Allah shall be closer.
- It is impossible to return the life that is about the end and vanish.
- A person must not avoid telling the truth even with respect to his/her father.
- The persons and objects from Allah’s subordinates worshipped can never help anyone even themselves.
- The idols and transgressors and the soldiers of Iblis/thinking ability; those who acted without contemplating will be thrown into the fires of Jahannah [Hell].
- As Allah has already informed us, people Jahannah [Hell] accuse each other:
“Truly we have been transgressing. Then we assumed them at the same level with Rabb of all worlds [Al-Alemin]. And those sinners led us stray from the righteous path. Now we have no helpers, no intercessors nor a close friend or a candid assistant or a guide or a protector. O woe to us! If only we had a way to return to past and become one of those believers!”
In the minds of sinners, there is always “I wonder!” They are always restless as they do not believe. Those who stuck in sins can never take the possibility of reckoning for their deeds from their minds even though they deny this fact. They do not have inner peace; they live in doubts.
- Death and the Qiyamat [Resurrection] come suddenly, no one is granted a time; death cannot be delayed. It is not granted even if it is demanded earlier.
- If Allah gives persons revenues for years and when the day they have been promised comes, those revenues they received will not benefit to them.
- Allah rendered change/demolition only on the provinces that have warners for them. As required by Allah’s law, that location is not manipulated/demolished without sending a messenger, a warner. Many provinces that denied their warners were manipulated/demolished.
- A person must never beg to another deity than Allah; otherwise, he/she becomes one of those who are inflicted wrath.
- In every society, there are ringleaders working to have the society dominated by badness. Satan-like/sinister persons make use of the sinner undertakers for the conduct of the slander campaign in order to prevent the placement of Allah’s verses into the society. They come together only for cruelty and slander.
- Those poets and media members who produce nonsense things, who state opinions in every issue, and who say what they do not do and know will be followed by only transgressing persons.
- Non-believers’ deeds seem ornate and pleasing to them. They are the one for whom will be the worst wrath and they shall incur the greatest lost in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- There is no other deity than Allah.
- No one but Allah can know what is absent; the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future. And the fake deities cannot perceive when they shall be resurrected.
- It must be observed well how the end of those who say throughout history, “Shall we be resurrected after we and our ancestors are dead? Surely, this threat of wrath and resurrection was made to our ancestors before us. This is nothing but the stories of the ancients” has become.
- Allah knows what they hide in their chests and what they disclose.
- Humans must think; if Allah made the night permanent till the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], what other deity can bring the light to the beings?
- Humans must think; if Allah made the day permanent till the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], what other deity can bring the night, during which people rest, to the beings?
- Allah shall conduct questioning and bring forward the witnesses in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. Hence, the excuses wished to be asserted and the nonsense utterances that have been made up will vanish. Truth belongs to Allah.
- A person must not spoil like Karun; Allah does not like spoiled people.
- A person must wish the land of the Akhirat [Afterlife] from among what Allah gives to him/her and he/she must not forget about his/her world’s share!
- People must bestow things upon others just like Allah bestows upon them.
- A person must never want mischief on earth.
- Everyone must think about the Home of the Akhirat [Afterlife] well! Allah prepared the Home of the Akhirat [Afterlife] for those who do not seek for mischief and arrogance on the earth.
- Everyone must work for a good outcome! Allah prepares the benevolent outcome for those who come under His protection.
- Humans must not worship any other deity but Allah. There is no god but Him. All will be terminated except His very existence. Only to Him belong the judgment/principles.
- And man invites the evil as he invites the good. And man is always hasty.
- What they shall get for what they do wrapped around the neck of each man permanently.
- Allah will open a book on the Day of the Akhirat [Afterlife] and says: “Read your own account! It will be enough for you today as your own accountant!”
- Whoever finds the path guided by Allah, will have found that path for himself/herself. And whoever goes astray from it, will have gone against his/her own good.
- No one can bear the burden of other.
- A person must not adopt/worship another god together with Allah! Or they will be left condemned and alone.
- Allah knows well what lies in humans and what they have in mind.
- Devil will bring conflict among them. Surely, Satan is blatantly an enemy to man.
- If the things alleged to be deities are called, it will be seen that they cannot have the power to remove or replace inconvenience from any person. In fact, the things alleged to be deities are those who seek the chance to pray to be close to their Rabb and hope for His mercy and fear from His wrath.
- Allah’s wrath is gruesome.
- Allah did not send the evidences/signs because the earlier ones denied.
- Thamud wasclearly and explicitly assigned the duty of establishing social relief institutions but they acted unjustly because of it.
- Allah sends the evidences/ signs only to intimidate.
- Allah has declared that He has surrounded humans.
- Allah warns with fear as well. Despite this fact, transgression of some people increase.
- On the day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], Allah shall call all the humans through their leaders.
- On the day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], whoever is given his/her records in his/her right hand will read his/her own record and they shall not be treated unjustly; not even as the wick of a lamp or the filament of a seed.
- Whoever blind in this world will be blind in the Akhirat [Afterlife] as well. And he will be more astray from the path.
- Those who dispel and disturb the ones who pursue the righteous cause were not bestowed their lands; they vanished away.
- Allah gave Moses many manifest evidences/signs. Then, the Pharaoh and his people attempted to cover these up. Finally, Allah drowned him and all his men in the water. And then He said to Israelites: “Dwell on this land! And when the promise for the Akhirat [Afterlife] is fulfilled, We will gather you together.”
- A drink of boiling water and a severe punishment will be for the people’s blasphemy; their conscious denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
- And had Allah hasted to give evil to the people as they hasted to receive what they deserved, He would certainly have ended their time. But, Allah abandons those who do not believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife] struggling in their transgression.
- And when troubles hit people, they indeed beg help from Allah while laying, sitting or standing. And when their troubles are removed, they turn away and go as if they had never begged help from Allah when trouble hit them. Adorned is what they do to transgressor.
- Then, who else can be more wrong/act against his/her own good than those who lie against the Ayat of Allah or deny His Ayat/evidence/signs? Surely, those sinners will not reach the salvation.
- Some of them worship those things from among the subordinates of Allah which cannot harm or benefit them and they say: “These are our helpers/supporters in the presence of Allah.” However, such thing surely does not exist. Exonerated and exalted is Allah from all those things they associate with Allah.
- And when Allah has mercy upon the people after a trouble hits them, they ploy against His evidence/signs. But it must be known that Allah is faster in plotting. And the messengers continuously write what was plotted.
- Allah is the One Who allows humans to travel on the land and at the sea. When the deniers are aboard on their vessels, the vessel move along with those who are aboard with a sweet breeze. And when the passengers rejoice, there comes a storm causing waves to hit from all around. And when the deniers realize that they are surrounded, they cry unto Allah as the believers who glorify the religion for Allah: “If You save us from this calamity, surely we will pay it back.” And when Allah saves them from the calamity, they transgress insolently on the earth.
- Allah declares: O mankind! Your transgression that is a gain of this worldly life is against your own good. You will only return to Us. We will inform you about what you have done. –
- An example of this worldly life: Allah pours water from the Heavens. Then, intermingled with the water He sent down from the Heavens, the plants on which man and beasts feed. And when earth adorns itself with its ornaments and its owners think they have possession over it, in the night or by the day, Allah’s command is revealed to it and harvested it as if no celebration was there yesterday. Humans must draw a lesson from this.
- There/then everyone will be tested for what they did. And they surely will be returned to their God, Allah. Those deities they fabricated will vanish.
- A person must think: “Who bestows blessings from the Heavens and the Earth to the entities? Or who possesses the ears and eyes; who owns them? Who resurrects the dead and kills the living? And who governs all matters?” As it will be immediately said through good pondering: “Allah.” Then say: “Then will you not surrender yourselves under the guardianship of Allah? Then, it is necessary to come under the protection of Allah. What can a contrary behavior be if not perversion?
- Allah shall surely punish those who come out of the righteous path; this is His decision.
- A person must think: “Allah creates first and then returns him/her; so is there any entity among those associating themselves with Allah, who is able to create first and then return?” Humans must not be deceived.
- Humans must think: Can there be any person capable of guiding to the righteous path? But, Allah guides to the truth, the righteous path. Then who guides to the righteous path? Then, who is worthy of being followed; the One Who guides to the righteous path or those who are not able to find the righteous path unless being guided? Then the person must act cleverly and make his/her way to the path guided by Allah.
- Those who deny rejoining Allah have incurred absolute loss as they failed to follow the path shown by Allah.
- Regardless of whether Allah exhibits a part of the wrath He promised to the deniers or does not exhibit it by taking their lives, their return will merely be to Allah. Then Allah will witness for what they will be doing.
- We must think: Should Allah’s wrath come upon us by the night when we are asleep or by the day!” Why should those sinners hasten about it? Will we believe after the punishment hits us or now? But the deniers have been impatient about it.
- Some of the sustenance Allah sent down for His servants must not be made haram and halal, and no untrue judgment must be imposed on behalf of Allah.
- The opinion and beliefs of those who lie and slander against Allah, regarding the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] are not accurate opinions and beliefs.
- Not concealed from our Rabb is anything in the Heaven and on the Earth that weight as an atom. And anything smaller and larger that is contained within a clear scripture.
- Everyone must know well that those who are in the Heavens and on the Earth; all belong to Allah. And those who demand favor from the subordinates of Allah do not follow their partners. They only follow assumptions and they only lie.
- They say: “Allah begets a child.” Allah is exonerated from this. He is rich/does not need anything. All that is in the Heavens and on the Earth belong to Him. Those who say this do not have evidence thereof. Humans are saying things about Allah that they cannot possibly know. It is because those who lie about Allah will not be able to escape.
- Then no other people but Moses’ people believed him lest the Pharaoh and his men would throw them into the fire. And surely, the Pharaoh was exalted in power on the earth and he certainly was one of those transgressors.
- Israelites were taken through the river. And Allah took the Israelites across the large body of water/river. But the Pharaoh and his soldiers followed them immediately in transgression and enmity. And when drowning seized him he said: “I have surely believed that there exists no other deity but the One Whom Israelites believe, I have become one of those who surrendered.” – Just now? But you denied before and became of those mischief-makers. Today We will save you in your armor so you may be a sign for those who succeed you.
- Many of humans are surely senseless/disinterested toward Allah’s verses/signs/indicators.
- It must be known well that some people in the society fold up their breasts to hide from the messenger/the revelation. But Allah knows what they hide/disclose when they enshroud themselves. Surely, Allah knows the best what is within their hearts.
- There is no creature, small nor large, that Allah does not hold from its forelock and control.
- Allah replaces today’s societies with other societies. And no one can prevent Him, harm Him.
- And those societies that deny the Ayat of their Rabb and rebel against His messengers and obey the commands of all stubborn tyrants are destroyed.
- A human does not come to this world himself. He was brought to the world by Allah and He has that person lead a life. The human must order his/her life according to this fact.
- Persons and societies that rely on their wealth would always be subject to destruction.
- Wrongdoers, those who keep the society within range of wrong like the Pharaoh, are excluded and cursed in the world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- Allah behaves no one unjustly. Everyone behaves unjustly and wrongly only to himself/herself.
- When the time of Allah’s order, the artificial and fabricated gods will provide benefits to no one and increase losses.
- Those who comply with the religion of the ancestors would certainly receive their awards in return.
- Allah gave Moses a Scripture and then there became a dispute. If there were no Word previously given by his Rabb, this would also be punished in the world right away.
- Allah will pay back what those people who are skeptic about the Qur’an do. Surely, He righteously knows all the deeds they do.
- Pursuers of wealth will end up with being guilty.
- Allah would have not manipulated/destroyed the cities had their people had done good deeds.
- Had Allah wished so, He would have made mankind a community with a single leader. But those other than the ones their Rabb has mercy upon still dispute. He created them for this purpose. And the Word of their Rabb; “Surely, I will fill Jahannah [Hell] with the people you may know or not, you have met or not; all of them” will be certainly fulfilled.
- Humans are not safe from the wrath of Allah, a calamity from Him that will surround them all or the coming of the Hour/the Moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] upon them when they are unaware thereof. Hence, they must not overlook many evidences/signs in The Heavens and on the Earth.
- Nonbelievers must travel the world and see what the destiny of those who lived before them was.
- And surely, ruins of the city where the people of Lot used to live are on a path. It is evidence/a sign for those who believe.
- A person should not adopt a helper, a guide, a protector other than Allah Who created the Heavens and the Earth from nothing, the One Who nurtures but is not nurtured. And they should follow such person.
- Humans were ordered to become Muslim persons and not one of those people who associate themselves with Allah.
- A person who is rebellious against his/her Rabb must be afraid of the wrath of a big day.
- Whoever is averted from associating others with Allah, Allah will have mercy upon him/her. And this is the manifest salvation.
- And should Allah touch humans with harm, no one but Him can release it. And should He touches them with good, He surely is the Omnipotent. And He is the One Who destroys those who rebel against Him as the subjugator over His servants. And He is the Best Law-Maker, the One Who is the Best Preventer of corruption/Who makes incorruptible, He knows the best what is inside of all things/what is hidden.
- Clever people hear the messenger and take the revelations into account. Some of them cover their hearts and block their ears. They do not believe even though they see the evidence/signs. Even those who deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will come to the Muslims arguing: “This is nothing but the fabricated tales of the ancients.” Multiple deniers prevent people from understanding the Qur’an; they themselves keep away from it. And they lead themselves unconsciously to the destruction.
- A human must think. If Allah prevents their hearing and seeing and seals their heart, who else other than Allah can bring them to themselves?
- Humans have no helper, guide nor protector from the subordinates of Allah.
- Some of the people lead themselves into the fire exhibiting jealousness and saying, “Is it these did Allah favor?” Allah is the One Who knows the best who are grateful for and pay back what blessings they are given and increases their blessings accordingly.
- No one must obey the vein and transitory of others. No one must follow other’s whimsical desires. If they had, they would have transgressed and they would not be among those who reached the salvation through the righteous path they had been guided.
- Allah is the One Who is able to send His wrath from above humans or from below their feet or to divide them into clans and make them taste the resentment of one other. He does this if He wishes to do so. Everything is explained in details in the Qur’an.
- Some societies denied the wrath/ the Qur’an/in-depth explanation of the verses despite they were the truth. The Prophet does not have any authorization or power to punish anyone and he will not be responsible for the circumstances.
- Every important piece of news has a determined time and everyone learns this in a short time.
- Premonition came from Allah to humans. Now, whoever sees the truth, its benefit will be on him/her and whoever commits a bad deed, damage will be on him/her. No one is the watchman of another person.
- Persons must not implore to any subordinates of Allah and to the things that do not bring benefits but inflict damage, and they must not be like the persons wandering the world puzzled being deceived by the Satan instead of the Qur’an, the right roadmap in their hands and of their friends who invite them to the truth and beautiful by saying, “Come to us!”
- The cruelest person in the world, the one who commits the most inaccurate thing, is the person who tells lies against Allah and saying “This was revealed to me,” despite the unavailability of anything revealed, and “I will reveal just like Allah has done.”
- Some of the humans help and support other humans in committing crimes, abnegate the truth. Beware!
- Those who unwittingly took their children’s life due to their lack of knowledge and those who made the blessings from Allah forbidden [Haram] by lying against Allah, they have indeed become losers. They surely are transgressors and they do not follow the righteous path they are guided.
- Those who associate others with Allah will say: “Had Allah wished so, we would have not associated, and our ancestors would have not as well, and we would have not made anything forbidden.” Thus were those before them until they tasted Allah’s wrath. They must be warned by saying, “Do you have information you can produce? You only follow assumptions and you only do trivial deeds.”
- With Allah is the manifest and perfect evidence. Therefore, had Allah wished so, He would guide them indeed.
- No one may assert ‘Allah has surely forbidden this’ even though Allah has not. This is slander, denial of the verses. This is the equation of others with Allah. The whimsical desires of those who deny His Ayat and those who do not believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife] must not be followed.
- What anyone earns is his/hers. Those who carry his/her burden do not carry another’s burden. Then, only to Allah will everyone be returned.
- Allah will inform about everything in dispute.
- Allah has made the humans the successors of those who have left the Earth, and raised them in degrees above each other in order to test them with what they are given.
- Surely, Allah is fast in retribution and surely, He is the Most Forgiving and the Most Merciful.
- While every reasonable man marvels the endless power of Allah, the deniers mock. When they are given an admonition, they deny. And when they are revealed an Ayah, they ridicule. And they say: “This is nothing but blatant sorcery. Shall we be resurrected after we die and become soil, bones? And our ancestors before us?”They will be resurrected in humiliation.
- A person must think well: “Are they or those whom Allah created stronger in creation?”
- A person must think well:
As offerings; are endless blessings in Jannah more benevolent than the thorny, smelly, poisonous cactus in Jahannah? And indeed they shall feed on those. Surely, a drink of boiling water will be for them. And to Jahannah [Hell] shall they be returned.
On the contrary, his advent was through righteousness and he confirmed all the prophets.
- Deniers found their ancestors as perverts. Now they rush on their footsteps. And many before them were perverts too. Allah sent warners to them as well.
- A comprehensive research must be conducted to see how the end of those people who were warned other than the purified servants of Allah was.
- Everyone would understand that the Rabb of the Heavens and the earth is Allah is they make a comprehensive research. A reasonable person does not acquire protective, beaconing, and helpful acquaintances from the subordinates of Allah who does not have power to provide them with benefits or harms.
- Humans must be grateful for what is given to them –Whoever is grateful for what he/she is given will do so for his/her own sake. And whoever is ungrateful, surely Allah requires nothing, He is always the Most Worthy of praising.
- The path of those who made their direction for Allah must be followed and it must be remembered that the return is only to Allah and Allah will inform about everything done.
- And Allah has bestowed upon humans all His blessings, within or apparent. Some of the people dispute about Allah without knowledge, guidance or an enlightening scripture.
- When some were told: “Follow what Allah has sent upon you!” they said: “We rather follow that upon which we found our ancestors,” despite the fact that Satan was inviting them to the wrath of Jahannah [Hell].
- Whoever utters blasphemies; consciously denies the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, this blasphemy or denial must not sadden anyone. Only to Allah they shall be returned. Then Allah will inform them about what they do. Surely, Allah is the Best Knowing of what is within their chests. He will let them benefit. Then He will force them to an intense punishment.
- Humans’ creation and resurrection is just like of a single soul. Surely, Allah is the Best Hearing and the Best Seeing.
- It must be thought well that Allah makes the night to follow the day and vice versa. He made the sun and the moon to prostrate Him/created mankind with all forms and functions that they may benefit. All these float to the end of a predetermined time. And indeed Allah knows what you do.
- Allah is indeed the Truth itself. And those subordinates of Allah whom they used to worship have vanished. And surely, Allah is the Highest and the Greatest.
- It must be thought well that ships float down to the seas with the grace of Allah just to show us His evidence/signs. Surely this is evidence/a sign for those who have patience and are grateful for what they are given.
- Humans must come under the protection of their Rabb.
- People must fear the day when the son will not avail his father and the father will not avail to his son. Surely, true is the commitment of Allah.
- Simple worldly life must not entice a person.
- A human must be alert; sly deceivers deceive people using Allah.
- Nothing in the Heavens and on the Earth, even weighing as much as an atom, can escape from Him. All that which is smaller and larger than that is contained within a clear Scripture.
- For those who try to cover up Allah’s evidence/signs, there will be the painful and evil punishment.
- People must look at that which descends from the Heavens or emerges from the ground, that which is in their front and behind them. They will see that had Allah wished so, He would have them swallowed by the ground. Or He would have rained upon them pieces from the Heavens. Surely, this is evidence/a sign for every servant who turns to Allah/who devotes himself to the Truth.
- The societies who are favored with the blessings of Allah in the world making use of and consuming the plenty of sustenance given by Allah must pay back for them.-
- No matter how they implore to those subordinates of Allah whom they wrongly worship, they cannot possess the weight of an atom in the Heavens and on the Earth. No partnership is for them in both of them [the Heavens and the Earth]. Therefore, none of them can be an assistant for Him.
- Humans must contemplate well “who bestows upon them the blessings from the Heavens and the Earth.”
- Finally, it will be clear who did a wrong thing.
- People will be responsible for their own sins.
- Allah will gather everyone together and then separate them with His judgment in the Truth. And He is the One Who opens the doors of good, the Best Judge, the Best Knowing.
- It must be scrutinized well that whether the objects and persons associated with Allah can be gods and whether benefits or damages might come from them.
- And they said: “We have believed.” But how could a hand be extended/how could it be possible to reach them from a place so far?
- But they had certainly denied/disbelieved Him before, on the Earth. They were talking vain from a place far away.
- Now a barrier has been set between them and their desires, as with those before them. Surely, they were in an anguishing doubt.
- Everyone will return merely to Allah. They will let everyone know that they did so. No doubt, He knows best what is hidden in hearts.
- When a trouble touches a person, he/she then calls upon his/her Rabb with his/her deepest devotion. Then when a blessing is given upon him/her, he/she forgets about his/her repentance and associates partners with Allah to lead others from the path of Allah. For their denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb as it was not beneficial for them, they become one of the companies of the Fire.
- Those who defy Allah must fear the wrath of the great day.
- Everyone must only worship Allah by purifying his/her religion only for Him.
- Those who wish to do so is free to worship His subordinates considering the respective outcomes.
- Surely the real losers are the ones who will make themselves and their families lose on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection].” –Be careful! This is a clear loss. Below and above them will be layers of fire. Thus scares Allah His servants: O my servants! Surrender under Allah’s custody/guardianship.–
- No one can save the person upon whom the word “punishment” has been cast.
- A person must think well that Allah sends down the rains from the Heavens and puts it in the springs through a way, then grows crops with it, from many different colors, then ripens and withers these crops thus making them bare stalks. Surely, this is evidence/admonition for those who are capable of comprehending/have a pure mind.
- Woe to those whose hearts are like stone against remembrance of Allah! They are in a blatant perversion.
- Those before them denied as well and the punishment seized them from the direction they least expected. Then Allah made them taste the disgrace in their simple worldly lives. Indeed, time of the Akhirat [Afterlife] will be more severe. If only they could know!
- No one else can be more wrong than those who lie against Allah and who deny the Truth when it is revealed to them; who else can act more badly against their own good. Will there be a shelter in Jahannah [Hell] for those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb?
- Infidels scare the believers with the persons among Allah’s subordinates. And whomever Allah leads astray, no one can guide him back to the righteous path. And whomever Allah guides, no one can lead him stray from the righteous path. Allah is the Omnipotent, the One Who catches, punishes the sinners, thus maintaining justice.
- And when a trouble touches a man, he implores Allah and when Allah bestows His blessings upon him, he says: “It was given to me thanks to my knowledge.” But those blessings are given for test. But most of them do not know. Indeed, those before them said, “It was given to me thanks to my knowledge” as well but what they earned did not avail them.
- A person must, before the wrath seizes him/her, turn to his/her Rabb and surrender to Him. Or he/she shall not be helped.
- A person must follow the Qur’an before the punishment comes suddenly and people say, “O woe to me for my transgression in the presence of Allah! I truly was among the mockers” or “Had Allah showed me the righteous path, I would have indeed surrendered myself under the guardianship of Allah” or “If only I could have another chance so I could have done good deeds.”
- Persons, while they are required to comply with the Qur’an, unfortunately they deny Allah’s verses, act arrogantly and become with those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
- On the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], those who lie against Allah will be seen with their faces burned black.
- There will be a place in Jahannah [Hell] for those who act arrogantly.
- It was revealed to all the prophets: “Surely, if you associate others with Allah, your efforts will surely be in vain and you will become one of the losers. Therefore, worship only Allah and be grateful for the blessings you have.”
- There is no god but Him. All will return to Him only.
- Only those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb dispute about the Ayat of Allah. Therefore, people must not be deceived by their moves between and through the land.
- Allah knows the treachery in their eyes and what is hidden within their hearts.
- And Allah fulfills the Truth. Those subordinates of Him whom they worship are not capable of doing anything. Surely, Allah is the Best Hearing and the best Seeing.
- Allah certainly brings the order of those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb to nothing.
- Allah’s promise is the Truth.
- And not equal are the blind and the seeing. And not equal are those who believe and do good deeds and those who do evil deeds as well. How little the humans think!
- Allah has sent a message by saying, “Call upon Me, pray so I will respond. Surely, those who disdain worshipping Me will soon enter Jahannah [Hell] humiliated,” to mankind.
- Those who deny Allah’s verses consciously are always led astray from the righteous path.
- A person must not worship to other persons, institutions, passions, and lifeless objects as there are obvious evidences coming from his/her Rabb.
- Some persons are cheated by some others and they discuss about Allah’s verses.
- A person must travel through the Earth and see how the end of those before them was. They were more in number than them and stronger in power and their traces on the Earth. Yet what they earned did not avail them.
- Those who do not accept the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb always lose and incur damages.
- Woe to those who fail to give zaqat/tax and believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife]!
- The night and the day and the sun and the moon are among Allah’s evidence/signs. One must not prostrate and surrender to the sun and the moon. And if they worship only Allah, they should prostrate and surrender to Allah, the Creator of all of them.
- A person must think well: is the one who will be thrown into the Fire better or the one who will come to Him safely on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]?
- Everyone is free and can do whatever he/she wants. No doubt, Allah sees what is done best.
- Mankind never quits asking for favors but when a trouble touches them, they immediately become despair and sad. And if Allah made him/her taste the mercy after a trouble had touched him/her, he/she would surely say: “This is my right. And I do not believe that the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] will come. And if I am returned to my Rabb, surely good things will be mine before Him.” This is why Allah will make the persons who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb soon know what they have done and make them taste a harsh punishment.
- A person must not oppose to the Qur’an in vein. He/she must conduct a good research. If he/she pores over it, he/she would see that the Qur’an is a Scripture sent by Allah, that he/she was wrong and under the effect of a distant transgression.
- A person must be careful! They must not be in doubt about meeting their Rabb even for a moment.
- Humans must at all times know Allah encompasses all.
- Allah has sent down this Scripture and the Scale/Measure with the Truth.
- Whomever Allah leads astray, there will be no path, helpers, guides or protectors for him/her.
- It is must to respond to the call of Allah before that irrevocable day comes from Him. On that day, there will be no place for humans to hide, and they will not be able to camouflage/mask themselves.
- And Allah had sent many prophets to those before them as well. They would mock every prophet who had been sent to them but He manipulated/destroyed those who were much stronger than them. Carried over has been the parable of the ancient.
- Ungrateful humans associated some of the subordinates of Allah with Him; they said Allah had daughters. They thought sons belonged to them.
- When an ignorant and ungrateful person has a daughter, his/her face becomes dark as night. And he/she gulps over and over out of surprise and inferiority complex. They choose the one that is placed among jewelry and not clear in a dispute.
- They have assumed that angels, the servants of Rahman [Allah, the Most Merciful upon His creations on the Earth], are females as well. Did they witness their creation? Their testimonies will be written and they shall be questioned.
- And whoever becomes blind to the admonition of Allah and remembering Him, Allah appoints him/her a devil and he becomes a companion/peer to him/her; and surely, companions/peers do lead the blind stray from the righteous Path. Yet they think they are upon the righteous path that they are guided. And when it comes to Allah, he/she says: “I wish there was distance between you and me as far as it is between the east and the west.” –Then, how an evil companion/peer he is!-
- Even if Allah takes the mujahids (combatants) of the Righteous path away, He will still assure justice by punishing the deniers. It can be punished immediately because Allah has sufficient power on all of them.
- Neither today nor in the past, did Allah ever recognize and introduce gods to be worshipped from among His subordinates.
- On the day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], all leaders/those who follow each other except for those who surrender themselves under the guardianship of Allah will be each other’s enemies.
- Allah has brought the Truth by sending down a Scripture. But most of the humans consider it ugly as if they secured/guaranteed themselves. He hears their secrets and their whispers. Indeed Allah hears everything. And His messengers who are among them are recording.
- Had Allah begotten a child, the Messenger would have been the first to worship him/her. Exonerated is Rabb of the Heavens and the Earth, Rabb of the greatest Throne from their ascriptions.
- Allah did not create the Heavens and the Earth and all that in between to play.Allah created both of them only through truth/reality. But many of people do not know this.
- Everyone must expect, see, observe, and take lessons from what will happen.
- Those who fail to use their reason do not believe in Allah’s evidences/ signs.
- Those liars, those sinners who hear the Ayat of Allah recited to them yet turn away out of arrogance and do what they used to do as if they have not heard about them and ridicule when they learn something from His Ayat. Then, a humiliating punishment will be for them; and Jahannah [Hell] will be in their future. That which they earn and their helpers, supporters, and intercessors they adopt from those subordinates of Allah will not avail them.
- Allah’s warnings are indeed guidance.
- Allah never makes the persons who commit badness the individuals like the persons who believe and do things oriented to correct, in their life and death. Those who think that they would be behaved in the same manner are in fallacy.
- Allah gives humans life. And He takes their life and He will gather them on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], on coming of which there is no doubt. But most of the people do not know. And only to Allah belongs the dominion of the Heavens and the Earth. On the day when the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] will come; on that day, those who have strayed into superstition shall lose.
- And it will be said: “Today, We will forget/abandon/punish you as you forgot to meet this day. And the Fire is your place. There will be no helpers for you. All these are because you used to ridicule the Ayat of Allah and were enticed by the allurement of the worldly life.” On that day, they shall not be removed from the Fire and their repentance will not be accepted/they shall not be asked to appease Allah.
- Allah created the Heavens and the Earth and all that in between only with the “Truth” and for a “predetermined term.” Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb are those who turn away from what they are warned about/from being warned.
- No one else can be more in perversion than those who invoke the subordinates of Allah which will never answer their prayers until the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]. And those whom they invoke are not even aware of their calls. When all people are gathered, those whom they used to invoke will become their enemies. And they shall refuse their worship.
- Allah manipulated/destroyed many nations that we know. He expounded them His Ayat over and over again so they might return. Then, should those subordinates of Allah whom they worshipped for their alleged closeness to Allah have helped them to subdue their suffering? Quite contrary, those fake gods abandoned them and perished. That was their lie/invention.
- Devastated are the ones who ask in delusion and unconsciousness: “When is the Day of religion?”
- On that day, they shall be pulled together in the Fire/Jahannah [Hell], and this will be said: “Taste your own melting in the Fire! This is what you have been hasting to see!”
- Without a doubt, there are many evidences/signs on the Earth and within themselves for those who will certainly believe.
- When a messenger came to those before them, they would say: “He is a sorcerer!” or “He is possessed/a madman!” They behaved the last prophet in the same manner as if it was a condition. They were transgressing people.
- Allah created all, whether known or not, to worship Him. Allah does not demand their blessings. Allah does not request them to feed Him.
- Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be ruined because of their days that are promised to them.
- There will be people who will be humiliated and scorned on that day even though they used to work hard and exhausted, they shall lean onto a blazing fire, and will be given drinks from a boiling spring. There will be no food for them other than a dry thorn that neither gives strength nor satisfies the hunger.
- And there will be people who will be in blessings in abundance, satisfied with their efforts, they shall be in an elevate Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], where they shall not hear any evil speech. There will be a flowing spring; and elevated sofas, served chalices, lined pillows, and spread rugs.
- As for those who do not believe in the Resurrection and observe camels/rain laden clouds; how were they created?
- And do they not observe the sky; how was it elevated?
And do they not observe mountains; how were they erected?
And do they not observe the Earth; how was it spread?
- One must be very very careful. Whoever stands away from and deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, then Allah shall exhibit His biggest wrath on him/her. Their return is merely to Allah. Then, their accounts are upon Allah only.
- Allah shall render the things on earth a dry soil. No one must spoil relying on his/her goods and commodities. He/she must know well that future and the things that might happen are under Allah’s might. Circumstance of two persons exemplified in Al-Kahf/32-49th verses must be learned carefully.
- Dominion/support, protection, guidance only comes from Allah. He is the best in rewards and the best in investigation.
- Many of the humans do not believe to be punished forthwith; they are uncertain.
- No one else can be more wrong/act more against their own good than those who turn away from the Ayat of their Rabb despite being given the admonition/warned and forget [abandon, do not pay attention] about what their both hands have sent/done before.
- Allah has set curtains over their hearts and impaired their hearing so they cannot understand the Qur’an completely. And even if they are called to the righteous path, they would not follow the righteous path they are guided.
- Allah’s order shall surely take place. It must not be demanded hastily. Exonerated is Allah from that which the ignorant people associate with Him.
- Allah sent down water from the Heavens for humans. Their drinks are from it. And greens and grass which their beasts feed on are from it as well. With the water, Allah grows crops, olives, dates, grapes, and all kinds of fruits for them. Surely, there certainly are evidences/signs in this for a society who contemplate.
- And Allah furnished the night and the day and the sun and the moon for humans’ service/He created them so they may benefit from them. All the stars prostate before Him. Surely, there are evidences/signs therein for a people who use their reason.
- He also furnished things He created in different colors for the service of the mankind. Surely, there are evidences/signs therein for a people who take the admonition.
- And He is the One Who furnished the seas for their service so they may eat fresh meat from the seas and retrieve the jewelry with which they adorn themselves; seek for sustenance from His blessings and be grateful for what they are given. –Everyone sees the ships plowing through the seas.–
- And Allah set into the Earth the mountains standing firm and rivers as their tables and paths and many other evidences for them to find the righteous path they are guided. And they find their path with stars/the Ayat of the Qur’an.
- The Creator/Allah cannot be same as the so-called gods. One must ponder well.
- Allah knows that which His servants hide and that which they disclose.
- Those whom they worship from among the subordinates of Allah cannot create anything, yet they were created themselves, they are dead, not alive. And they do not know for sure when they shall be resurrected.
- And people’s God is the One God. And as for those who do not believe in the Akhirat [Afterlife]; their hearts try to prevent them from knowing and they are arrogant people. There is no doubt that Allah knows what they hide and also disclose. Surely, Allah does not like arrogant people.
- Allah sent to every community a messenger to warn them, “Worship Allah and avoid transgression [Taghut].” Then Allah guided some of those communities to the righteous path yet for some of them, perversion was made the truth. Then, it is necessary to observe how the end of those who denied was!
- As for those who plot evil deeds in secrecy; they are not sure that Allah would destroy them or a punishment would seize them from a direction they would expect least or Allah would seize them while they wander, or He would seize them when they are alone/in fear.
- No one can incapacitate Allah and prevent Him from doing what He wishes to do.
- Non-believers must think of the formation of day and night and shadows as well as of their change and of the seasons taking place.
- Only to Him belong that which are in the Heavens and on the Earth. And the religion belongs to Him. Humans seek refuge in anyone other than Allah despite all these.
- Making use of the world is a temporary situation. Everyone will finally be questioned.
- And those who associate others with Allah allocate His blessings for that which they do not know. But they will surely be questioned for that which they fabricate.
- For those who do not believe the Akhirat [Afterlife] will be the evil in the same fashion. For Allah will be the most exalted example. He is the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
- And Allah brought down water from the Heavens and revived the Earth when it had become barren. Surely, there is evidence/a sign for a people who heed.
- On the day when Allah will bring a witness from every ummah (community), those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will not be allowed. And they shall not be asked to repent.
- Allah shall send a witness on the Qiyamat [Resurrection] within every ummah, from among themselves, and against them. He will bring His messenger Mohammed as a witness upon them.
- Only those who do not believe in the Ayat of Allah fabricate lies. And they are the liars.
- And Allah gives a city as an example: That city was safe and peaceful and blessed with abundant sustenance. Yet they were ungrateful for the blessings of Allah. And Allah made them taste starvation and fear/devastation for what they did and produced. A messenger came to them from among themselves yet they denied him. Thereafter, punishment seized them while they were doing wrong; acting against their own good by associating others with Allah. The city in question here must be Saba stated in 58/34, Saba/5-21 (Division 223).
- No one must say, “This is halal [allowed] and this is haram [forbidden] to lie against Allah with the untruth their tongues utter. Surely, those who lie against Allah will never prosper.
- If Allah wishes, He eliminates the humans of today and brings new ones. This is not difficult for Allah.
- There are those who were ungrateful for the blessings of Allah and thus causing their people to be thrown into the land of manipulation/destruction/Jahannah [Hell]. They shall go to Jahannah [Hell]. How an evil settlement it is!
- Ungrateful people fabricated partners for Allah to lead them astray. It must be said to them: “Now enjoy, you surely will be returned to the Fire.”
- Allah gave everything humans wanted from Himself. An attempt to count Allah’s blessings will be in vain! Humans are surely in many wrongdoings and thankless.
- No one must think that Allah will give up His promise to His messenger. Surely, Allah, the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, possesses the principle of catching hold of and punish a blameworthy person.
- The reckoning of the people has been closer. It is necessary not to be ignorant and to prepare for the Akhirat [Afterlife] and to pay attention to the admonition from Allah.
- And Allah did not create the Heavens and the Earth and all that in between to play. If Allah wished to amuse, He surely would have it from His own vicinity.
- Every soul will taste death. And Allah tries us with evil and good just to melt and make them pure. And humans shall be returned only to Allah.
- Man was created to be hasty. Allah will soon show them His evidence. It is senseless and unnecessary to request hastily from Allah.
- And the deniers say: “If you are righteous, when this promise will be fulfilled?” If only those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb knew about the day when they shall not be able to keep the fire away from their faces and backs and they shall not get any help at all! And the punishment will seize them unexpectedly and make them bewildered. They shall not be able to avert it from themselves and they shall not be given a respite.
- And surely, many messengers before the Prophet were mocked and the mockers were surrounded by that which they mocked.
- People must think; “Who can save you by night and by day from Rahman [Allah; the One Who is the Most Merciful towards His Creations on the Earth]?” Then they are the ones who turn away from remembering their Rabb and His admonition.
- Allah actually let those infidels and their ancestors enjoy their worldly lives until they felt they led a long life.
- A person must think well: Now can they not see that Allah has come upon the Earth and been reducing it from its edges? Then are they the ones who have prevailed?
- They are deaf to the warning so they do not respond to it.
- And surely, when a breeze from the wrath of Allah touches them, they shall surely say: “O woe to us! We surely have done wrong; acted against our own good.” But it will be too late.
- And Allah will place “the scales of justice” for the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]; no one will be treated unjustly by any means. That which is the weight of a mustard seed Allah will bring it forth. And Allah is sufficient as accountant.
- There is only one way to follow, which is the belief in oneness. Allah is the Rabb of all the humans. Then, one must worship Him only. Yet those who associate others with Allah divided their affairs among themselves. They shall be returned only to Allah.
- A ban was imposed upon a city manipulated/destroyed: “They surely will not return!”
- Every society cannot resist the Raiders and their commander.
- And when the true promise is close, eyes of those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will pop out with fear and in clamor will they say: “O woe to us! We surely have been unaware of/apathetic to this. Indeed we were wrongdoers; acted against our own good.” But this will not work.
- Those from among the people of the Messenger, who blasphemed, consciously denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, and upon whom He had given convenience in this worldly life, said: “He is only a human as you are; he eats what you eat, he drinks what you drink. And if you follow a human like yourselves, you surely will be losers. Does he promise you that you will surely be resurrected after you die and turn to soil and bones? That which you are threatened with is impossible! Only our simple worldly life is the truth! We live and we die. And we shall not be resurrected. The Messenger is only a man who makes up lies about Allah and we do not believe in him.”
- The Messenger said: “O my Rabb! Help me against their denial.
- Allah said: “In a very short while, they shall surely repent!”
- Then the scream seized them with the Truth. Thus, Allah made them stubble. Then away with the people who did wrong; acted against their own good by associating others with Allah.
- Then Allah created other generations after them.
- None of those communities with a leader can advance or postpone their fate.
- Allah sent messengers consecutively. When a messenger came to a people, they denied him and then He made some of them watch the others and He made them parables. –Away with the people who do not believe, they shall go to Jahannah [Hell]!–
- Allah is who creates hearing, eyes, and hearts for humans. Humans must completely pay for the blessings conferred upon them.
- Allah is who creates and reproduces humans on earth. And gathering only will be in Him.
- And Allah gives life and takes life. And only His affair is the consecutive revolution of the night and the day. Mankind must utilize reason from now on.
- Humans must not think that Allah created them without a purpose and they would not be returned to Him.
- Whoever invokes others beside Allah without any evidence thereof whatsoever, he/she should know that his/her account is surely with his/her Rabb. Surely, those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will not be able to maintain their position nor prevail.
- Allah is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all that in between in six steps and He then established His dominion upon the Greatest Throne. None of His subordinates can be helpers, protector or intercessor for them. Will they still not reason and take lesson?
- The force in charge to take their lives will take their lives; He will remind them what they did in the past and what they failed to do while being obliged to, then they shall be returned to their Rabb.
- Had Allah wished so, He would have guided everyone to the righteous path. Yet He has given the promise: “I will surely fill Jahannah [Hell] with people from the known and the unknown, from the past and the future. Then, taste the punishment for you forgot/denied meeting this day! Surely, We have punished you. And taste the wrath of eternity for what you did!”
- A person must be witty and alert; no soul knows about the hidden good tidings which will be given for good deeds he/she does!
- No one is more wrong when he/she denies the verses of Allah after being informed about them as admonition. Allah surely seizes and punishes sinners to ensure justice.
- The fact that Allah has manipulated/destroyed many generations before them across whose lands they travel must make people pull themselves together and be a guide for them. Surely, there are many evidences/signs in this. Will they still not take heed?
- Allah brought water upon a barren land, growing crops there upon which they and their beasts feed, which must be observed well.
- By the levitation of the Tur [Mount], all Scriptures sent down by Allah which are written on a spread thin hide,
And by the prosperous house of Allah; prevention of destruction of the Kaaba by the Companions of the Elephant,
And manipulation/destruction of the people of Ad and Thamud,
And drowning of the people of Noah, the Pharaoh and his chiefs, and punishment of the people of Saba with flood,
Desertification of many nations as Thamud under drought by drying out of their lakes and rivers that wrath of our Rabb will surely come and no one can prevent it.
- People must think: were they created by nothing? Or are they creators? Or did they create the Heavens and the Earth? Indeed, they do not have certain knowledge for this. Or treasures of Allah are with them? Or do they dominate? Or do they have a stairway to Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] to which they listen? Then let their listener bring manifest evidence.
- Even though believers do not demand payment from them for the warning and admonition, they are fleeing as if they would be burdened heavily with debt.
- As if the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past, and the future are with them; so, do they write it down? Or, do they intend to plot a heinous plan? Yet those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb must know that they are the victim of the heinous plan. They behave like there is another god for them beside Allah. Exonerated is Allah from that which they associate with Him. And should they see a part of the Heavens falling, they would say: “These are clouds piled upon each other.” Then, it is necessary to leave them alone until they shall meet the day when they shall faint and collapse. On that day, their heinous plots will not avail them and they shall not be helped. Indeed, a painful punishment will be for those who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah, yet most of them do not know.
- Whether they hide or disclose their speech; Allah surely is the Most Knowing of that which is within their hearts. Does the Creator not know it/His creations? And He is the Most Graceful, the Most Knowing of that which is hidden, and He is the Most Knowing of inside, hidden part of all.
- No one will be secure that Allah the most Exalted would not send a storm that rains stones upon them. The earth shakes suddenly. Heed must be taken to Allah’s warnings.
- Allah created humans and gave them ears, eyes, and hearts. They must be grateful for the blessings they are given.
- He is the One Who created and multiplied humans on the Earth and they shall be gathered and returned to Him.
- And when they see the Qiyamat [Resurrection]- death getting closer, face of those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will change with distress. And it shall be said: “This is what you have been hastening to meet!”
- The Qiyamat [Resurrection] will certainly take place; and when the Sur [Horn] is blown with a single blow, and the Earth and the mountains are lifted, clashed together with a strong hit and scattered, on that day, “that Event” will have occurred. And the Heavens will be split open, it will be weak on that day. All the powers will be around the Heavens. On that day, better and younger creatures which will replace the terminated previous generations will reflect the great throne of their Rabb; His uniqueness, exaltedness, the fact that He possesses the highest position.
- On the Qiyamat [Resurrection], humans will spread wide; nothing will be hidden from them.
“And as for the one who is given his/her book from his/her right side; Allah will honor them by saying:
“Read my book. I surely knew/believed that I would meet my own account.” He/she will surely live a pleasant life in a high Garden of Eden with trees branches of which are drooped with fruits. –Now, eat and drink and enjoy for what you did in the past!
- Allah surely knows the deniers among humans.
- Some supplicant people asked for the punishment for the persons; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, for whom there is no one to save from Allah, the Owner of “the ascending times.”
- It must be known well that the harbinger Ayat and the Wahy [revelation] shall ascend to Him/withdraw from the Earth within a day which corresponds to fifty thousand years.
- While Allah sees the punishment close but some perplexed people see it distant. On that day, the Heavens will be like molten metal. And the mountains will be like colored wool that is scattered. And no close friend will ask anything to a close friend.
- Despite having been shown to each other, the sinner will want to give away his sons, wife and brother, all his/her family who sheltered and grew him up and all who live on the Earth as ransom to save himself. Surely, it will not be as that sinner may think!
- Certainly not as they think! Allah created them from that which they know.
- The fact that Allah has created and operated the universe is the evidence Allah possesses the absolute power to replace them with more auspicial people. And Allah is not the One Who can be prevented.
- On the day when the revealed Ayat and the Wahy [Revelation] will gather in lines to testify, no one but those whom Allah will allow will be able to speak. And those who are allowed will tell the Truth: “This is the Day of the Truth. Whoever listens will seek refuge in his/her Rabb. Surely, We have warned you with a close punishment.” On that day, a man will observe what his/her two powers/wealth and acquaintances will offer to him/face his/her deeds and those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will say: “If only I was a piece of soil.” .
- True believers thrilled with respect and love must take;
the gravitation in the universe, the thrust in the universe
stars; galaxies; the Sun, the Moon and their orbital movement around their own axes and around the star they orbit, formation of the night and the day, conditions suitable for life, the tides, the night and the day, and the seasons as a consequence,
formation of the conditions suitable for all kinds of living creatures and plants to survive into account and not to repent by saying, “Those who will observe what his/her two powers/wealth and acquaintances will offer to him/her/face his/her deeds on the Day and those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will say, ‘If only I was a piece of soil.’’
- True believers thrilled with respect and love must consider
the Ayat of the Qur’an which
impose a constant distress, depression and guilt upon those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb,
is easy upon the believers, facilitates their affairs, gives good tidings to them, and makes them happy,
is conveyed from hand to hand, through words and hearts; always prevails; makes people pay attention; arranges all affairs, personal and social; sets forth commands, prohibitions and principles for every affair; that, surely, there is a lesson for those who are in awe with respect and love to their Rabb and must not repent by saying, “Those who will observe what his/her two powers/wealth and acquaintances will offer to him/her/face his/her deeds on the Day and those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will say, ‘If only I was a piece of soil.’’
- And as for each transgressor who preferred the simple worldly life; Jahannah will surely be their final destination.
- And as for those who fear the authority of their Rabb and forbid themselves from vain-transitory desires; Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] will surely be their shelter.
- However, those who are in awe for the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] with respect, love and knowledge will be warned. But when they shall see it, they shall be like as though they have remained in the world for an evening or a late morning.
- When the Heavens split asunder, the stars fall and scatter, the seas split and flow away, the graves are turned upside down; the person will know that which he/she has sent before him/her and that which he/she has left behind.
- Mankind must think well of What deludes them against their Rabb, the Most Gracious, Who created them then formed them in an order, then gave them balance and arranged them in a form.
- A person must pull himself/herself together; there are noble recorders who stand above everyone and memorize their deeds. Denial of the Akhirat [Afterlife] is not the thing deed a witty person does.
- On the Day of Religion, no one will be master above others. And on that Day; when the Heavens will split asunder, when it listens to its Rabb and becomes fulfilled; when the Earth is flattened out, it throws out that which is in it, becomes empty and when it listens to its Rabb and becomes fulfilled, the judgment will belong to Allah.
- Every human is a person who runs in haste to his/her Rabb. And he/she will indeed meet Him at the end.
- A person comes closer to his/her Rabb each passing day regardless of whether he/she is aware of this fact or not. A person finally reaches Allah for reckoning.
- Then, when the dawn, the night and that which it enshrouds, the moon witnesses that humans will experience one state after another; they will constantly be changed but never perish.
- If they ponder well, people will realize that Allah created the Heavens and the Earth and all that is in between a term that was determined with the truth. And surely, most of the people consciously deny/disbelieve that they shall meet their Rabb.
- Humans must travel across the Earth and observe how the end of those before them was. They were stronger than them; they dug the Earth and built more than they have built. And their messengers brought to them many manifest evidences/signs. Then, Allah would not treat them unjustly, yet they were doing wrong; acting against their own good by associating others with Allah.
- Then their end was “the worst” for they denied the Ayat/evidence/signs of Allah. They used to ridicule them.
- Allah creates first then returns it. Then, humans shall be returned to Him. And the sinner will be in despair on the moment of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]. And there will be no helpers, supporters or intercessors from among those whom they used to associate with Allah. And they shall deny their partners/become deniers. And on the day when the Hour will come, they shall be separated.
- And when a trouble touches the mankind, they turn to their Rabb, supplicating. But when He makes them taste His mercy, then you will see a group from among them accepting that their Rabb has partners, being ungrateful for the blessings Allah gives them. –Now, enjoy! Soon you will know.–
- Why do humans do this! Has evidence been sent down upon them that tell about those whom they associate with Allah?
- When Allah makes the mankind taste His mercy, they immediately become spoiled. Yet, when a trouble hits them for what they have done with their hands, they immediately despair.
- Chaos has emerged on the land and in the seas because of that which they have earned with their hands so it may make them taste some of which they have done; for maybe humans shall return.
- It is necessary to travel across the Earth and observe how the end of those lived in the past was. It will be seen that most of them used to associate others with Allah. Hence, then, before the irreversible day comes from Allah, faces must be turned towards the straight/guarding religion. On that day, they shall be separated in groups so Allah may recompense those who have believed and done good deeds. Surely, He does not like those who consciously deny the Divinity of Him and the fact that He is Rabb. Whoever blasphemes; denies the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, his/her denial/disbelief will be against him/her. And whoever does good deeds, he/she prepares a bed/a comfortable place for himself/herself.
- And surely, in this Qur’an, Allah has sent down for the mankind all kinds examples. And surely, if an Ayah is brought to them, those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb would say: “You only bring forth the superstitious,” to ignore. Thus does Allah seal the hearts of the ignorant.
- Humans must not think that they will be released when they utter “We have believed.” Allah had inflicted fire/inconveniences on the previous ones to purify them. Now, for sure, Allah will inform about the right persons and surely about the liars; He will introduce them to all.
- Those who behave badly must not think that they could get ahead of Allah/get away from Allah. How bad is the thing that they adopted as a principle!
- The worldly life is an examination, a trial, for humans from birth to death. Had Allah wished to receive the verbal declarations from humans, He would surely accept when they utter “We have believed.” Allah tried the earlier generations for various reasons, gave them inconveniencies, and purified them; He made their beliefs clear and purified. A person must know that he/she cannot win awards without being tried and incurring setbacks. Allah has justice.
- Whoever expects to meet Allah, he/she surely will come to Him on the date Allah has determined. And He is the Most Hearing, the Most Knowing. And whoever makes his/her best efforts will make efforts for himself/herself only. Surely, Allah is wealthier than all worlds.
- Some people say, “We believe,” but when they are tortured for the cause of Allah, they consider the torment imposed upon them by others as if it was the punishment of Allah. And should their Rabb help them, they would certainly say: “Surely, we have been with you.” Yet, Allah is the One Who knows what they hide within their hearts.
- Despite a group among humans say ‘We believed in Allah,’ they leave their beliefs when they encounter a problem on the path to Allah because they qualify it as a wrath coming from Allah. However, if a help or goodness comes from their Rabb, they say that they are acting together with the believers. Allah knows best what hypocrites intent and what they hide in their hearts.
- Those who take helpers, guides, guardians from among the subordinates of Allah are like the female spider which builds a house for itself. Surely, the weakest home belongs to the spider. If only they knew.
- Surely, Allah knows well which of His subordinates they worship. And He is the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
- Allah provides man with these examples. And only the wise can understand them. Allah created the Heavens and the Earth with the Truth. Surely, there are evidences/signs in this for those who believe.
- This makeshift world life is only an entertainment and a game. No doubt, the final destination is surely the life itself. If only everyone knew this!
- Unthankful Meccans were sent the following message: “Or, have they not seen that We made Mecca safe and untouchable despite the fact that people were being taken away in its vicinity? Do they still believe in the superstition and are they still ungrateful to the blessings of Allah?
- And who else can be more wrong; acting against their own good than those who lie against Allah or those who deny the Truth when it comes to them? And there is always a place in Jahannah [Hell] for those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
- Those who deal in fraud, who measure fully when they purchase but measure less when they sell, cheat themselves, harm themselves. Do they not know that they shall be resurrected for a great day when they shall stand before Rabb of all worlds?
- On this day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection] the believers shall look down at the infidels from their seats, saying: “Have those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb been punished for what they used to do?” and laugh at the deniers.
- Surely, Allah never hesitates to give as an example even a mosquito or that which is even smaller. Those who believe know that it is the Truth, it is from their Rabb. Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb say: “What Allah intends to express with such an example?” Allah misleads many with the examples He gives and guides many with them. Allah misleads only those who promise and make covenant and then break their covenants with Him, those who break that which Allah commands them to unify; the unity of faith-good deeds and those who make mischief on the Earth, those who has gone stray from the righteous path. They are the losers.
- No one can cover up and deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. It must be pondered well: Humans were dead and Allah provided them with life. Then He will take their life again and resurrect them again. Then, He will make them return to Himself and reckon.
- A person must be afraid and the slave of Allah only.
- Humans, specifically the Israelites, must believe in the Qur’an confirming the Torah, sent down by Allah, and must not be the firsts of those who cover up the fact that it is a righteous scripture.
- Humans must not sell Allah’s Ayat in return of any fee and must come under only Allah’s protection.
- Even humans must not confuse the truth with superstition and conceal it.
- Humans must remember the blessings He has given them and that He surely has favored them above all worlds.
- Humans must surrender under the guardianship of Allah against the day when no soul will avail another soul, no one’s help and intercession will be accepted, no ransom/tribute will be received and no soul will be helped.
- The messages from Allah must be applied without being changed. Those who change the messages from Allah are certainly penalized. An example of this can be seen in Baqara/ 58, 59.
- A person must not sell his/her religion and belief for the worldly blessings and must satisfy with little of them when necessary. Those who sell their religion for the sake of the world are rendered buffoons by Allah like a monkey and certainly punished in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. Its example can be seen in Baqara /61-66 about the Israelites.
- The charlatans who benefit from writing a scripture with their own hands and sell it in return of a little money stating, “This is from Allah;” the communities that deceive using Allah harm themselves.
- A man with belief does not commit the deed of believing in some part of the Scripture and not believing in some other parts. He applies the entire book in his/her life. Those who behave contrarily will lose face in the worldly life in return. Such type of people are inflicted the severest wrath on the day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection]. Allah is not unaware of and callous about humans’ deeds.
- Those who believe in some part of the Scripture and do not believe in some other parts are the ones who have purchased the simple worldly life over the Akhirat [Afterlife]. Their punishment will not be relieved and they shall not be helped either.
- And how evil was that for which they sold their souls and they covered the things sent down by Allah by envying the fact that Allah sends His own blessings to anyone among His servants He wish! Hence, they will incur huge wrath and humiliating wrath will be merely for those who cover up the truths.
- And when they were told: “Believe in that which Allah has revealed;” they said: “We only believe in that which is revealed to us.” And they consciously refuse and deny that which is beyond what has been revealed to them, despite it being the Truth that confirms that which is already with them. People with this state of mind had killed Allah’s prophets sent to them previously. People with this state of mind may attempt to kill those who communicate the truth at any time. Heed must be taken.
- And when they were invited by the believers through the Qur’an the deniers have an excuse that they say: “We only believe in that which is revealed to us.” However, the Qur’an that came to them is the revelation that confirms Torah and that is known by them like their names, sent down by Allah. They did not satisfy with this and killed the messengers. If they were sincere, would they kill the messengers who were sent to them previously? For the sake of their mere interests, they denied the revelation that came to them and they became worthy of endless wrath in return.
- Those buffoons who assert the ‘final settlement’ with Allah are only for them, not for others; if they are righteous; then they must wish for death to come immediately. But they never wish the death to come because of what they do with their hands. But Allah knows well those who treat their own souls unjustly.
- And Allah made them surrounded by their peers/Iblises like a shell so they made that which was behind of them and that which was in front of them [all around] alluring to them. And the “Word” that was in effect for all those past before them was fulfilled upon them. Surely, they were the ones who lost/suffered.
- Before the Meccan deniers, Noah’s society and some opposing groups subsequent to them denied as well. Every ummah attempted to have their own messenger; they fought with him to cancel the truth using superstition. But Allah seized them. It is always possible to learn how Allah’s wrath takes place. So, on those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, the wording, “They are sure the companions of fire,” became must.
- Everyone must know well that the sovereignty of heavens and the earth belongs merely to Allah and that for humans, there is no and there will be no closer one and better assistant from Allah’s subordinates and they must act accordingly.
- Whoever changes belief with sacrilege, he/she has now lost the midway of the straight path.
- Should a believer follow the vain and transitory desires of the Jewish and Christians despite having been given so much knowledge, then they shall have no closer one or helper from Allah.
- All the humans must remember His blessings He has given upon them and that He has favored them over all worlds.
- Everyone must surrender under the guardianship of Allah against the day when no soul will avail another, no ransom will be accepted and no support or intercessions will avail.
- If believers will comply with the empty and makeshift desires of the Jews and Christians, they will be the persons who behave unjustly to their conceit.
- People must be grateful towards Allah for the blessings He bestow upon them, and never be ungrateful against Him/never overlook His blessing He bestow upon them.
- Satan orders the persons merely badness, extremes, ugliness-shamelessness and utterance of the things unknown to the person regarding Allah.
- When uncivilized ones are told: “Follow that which Allah has sent down;” they say: “Quite contrary; we will follow that upon which we found our ancestors.” Even though their ancestors were fools and not able to find the righteous path they were guided.”
- And the people; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb are like those who shout as shepherds/crows at that which cannot hear but a call or shout; they are deaf, mute, and blind. Therefore, they cannot reason as well.
- A wrong path or a wrong principle must not be adopted in life. The righteous principle in life is the principle sent by Allah. Acceptance of a principle other than Allah’s principle is destined to push the person into darkness! Who else other than Allah can show the truth?
- Allah is the helper, guide, and guardian of those who believe; He leads them out of darkness into the light. And as for those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb; their helper, guide, and guardian is Taghut and it leads them out of light into the darkness. They are the Companions of Jahannah [Hell]. They shall abide there eternally.
- Someone argued with Abraham about his Rabb because Allah had bestowed upon him the dominion. When Abraham said: “My Rabb gives life and takes life.” And he said: “I give life and take life.” And when Abraham said: “Allah causes the sun to rise from the east and set from the west, then cause it to rise from the west!” that person; the one who denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb was taken aback. –And Allah never guides those people who are unjust to their very souls to the righteous path.–
- The noteworthy story in the Qur’an between Abraham and the ruler must be read.
- Satan intimidates people with poverty and commands them evil and recklessness. Allah, on the other hand, promises forgiveness and abundant bounty. And Allah is the All Encompassing, the Most Merciful, the Most Knowing.
- Those who deny Allah and His messengers shall be punished by Allah both in this world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- Allah’s conclusion/punishment is very severe. And whoever refers the result of a deed to Allah, he/she must know that, surely, Allah is the most Glorious, the most Powerful, the most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the best Law-Maker, the One Who Precludes Corruption the Best/the One Who Makes Incorruptible the Best.
- The forces in charge of the time of death will remind the infidels what they did in the past and what they failed to do while being obliged to, tapping their shoulders and saying, “Now, taste the wrath of the blazing fire! This is because of that which you have created with your hands. And surely, Allah is never unjust against His servants.”
- Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb should not think that they have overcome. Surely, they are not able to make Allah fail.
- If not for the scripture from Allah, the believers would be hit by a great punishment for that which they have taken.
- No doubt, nothing on earth and in heavens remains hidden from Allah.
- There is lesson to be learned from the Battle of Badr: “There was evidence/sign in two troops that met; one of the troops was fighting for the cause of Allah; and the others were infidels; the people who deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb; disbelievers. In their eyes, they saw themselves twice in number. And Allah supports whomever He pleases with His aid. Surely, there is evidence/sign in this for those who have vision; common sense.
- Surely, those who cover up the Ayat of Allah, kill the prophets in vain and kill the people who command justice; give them the tidings about a painful punishment. They are the ones whose deeds are all in vain in this world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. There will be no helpers for them.
- Those who were given a share from the Scriptureare summoned to the Scripture of Allah to judge among them, and then some of them turn away and keep their distance. This is because they say: “The fire will not touch us except for a few days.” That which they fabricated deluding them in their religion. Then “what will happen when We gather them on the day upon which there is no doubt and everyone will be recompensed for what they earned without being treated unjustly?”
- Even though the things in hearts are kept hidden, or disclosed, Allah would know it. And Allah knows the things in the Heavens and on the Earth. And Allah is almighty.
- On the Qiyamat [Resurrection], everyone will find his/her good deeds and evil deeds present. He/she will wish there was a great distance between him/her and his/her evil deeds. Allah makes them abstain from Him. Surely, Allah is the Most Compassionate over His servants.
- Those who assert that they love Allah must comply with Allah’s Messenger and do what he did for Allah to love them and forgive their sins. Allah is the Most Forgiving of the sins of His servants, the One Who does not punish them and the Most Forgiving, the Possessor of Vast Mercy.
- Everyone must obey Allah and the messenger. Deniers must know that Allah does not like the persons who consciously deny His Divinity and the fact that He is Rabb.
- Surely, those who sell the covenant of Allah/the promises and the oaths they have given to Allah for a little amount of money; they will have no share in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. And on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], Allah will not speak to them, look at them nor purify them. And a painful punishment will be for them.
- And there is a fool and rouge group among the Companions of the Scripture who twist and turn their tongues towards the Scripture so people may assume their words are from the Scripture while they are not. They say, “This is from Allah” while it is not. They lie against Allah while they are aware about the Truth.
- Allah does not command humans to adopt the natural forces and prophets as their gods. Would He command them to blaspheme; consciously deny His Divinity and the fact that He is Rabb after they become Muslims?
- And when Allah took covenant of the prophets, saying: “Surely, I have given you from the Scripture the laws, rules and principles that were set forth to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos, and when a messenger has come to you to confirm that which is already with you, you will surely believe in and help him!” He said: “Have you acknowledged and accepted this? And have you assumed my heavy covenant/are you committed to your promise?” They said: “We have acknowledged.” Allah said: “Then testify, I testify with you.” And whoever turns away will be gone astray from the righteous path.
- Clever persons are obliged to be Islamized. Everyone knows that he/she would return to Allah. In this case, it will be nonsense to believe in a religion other than the religion of Allah.
- And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam will be among the losers in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- Surely, those who blaspheme after their beliefs; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and who have increased their activities to cover up the Truth; their repentance for their mistakes will never be accepted. And they truly are the perverts.
- Surely, those who blaspheme after their belief; who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and die in such a condition; an earth full of gold will not be accepted from them –even if they provide it as ransom/compensation-. A painful punishment will be for them. And they shall have no helpers.
- Before the Torah was revealed, all food was halal [permissible] for Israelites except for those which was made haram [forbidden] for them by Israel/Jacob. If they are righteous, those who think otherwise should bring the Torah and recite it. And whoever lies against Allah will be among those who do wrong; act against their own good.
- If believers follow a group from among those who have been given the Scripture, they would be averted from their faith.
- Allah will either punish the guilty ones or accept their penance. Now, no doubt, they are wrongdoers.
- And the dominion of the Heavens and the Earth belongs only to Allah. He forgives whomever He pleases and punishes whomever He pleases. And Allah is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- There have been implementations in the past. From the historical documents and ruins as well as from the trips around the earth, the fate of the deniers must be researched.
- It must not be expected to enter Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] before Allah has declared/marked and showed those from among them who have patience.
- Humans are on the brink of death at all times.
- Allah has surely heard the words of those who say: “Surely, Allah is poor and we are wealthy.” Allah will record their speech and their killing of the prophets in vain. And Allah will say: “Taste the wrath of that blazing fire! This is the recompense of that which your hands have sent before.” And surely, Allah never treats His servants unjustly.
- Those who say: “Allah is poor and we are wealthy” are the ones, who talk nonsense, saying: “Allah has committed us a covenant that we would not believe in no messenger unless they bring us a victim who is destined to be eaten by the fire.”
- Every soul will taste the death. And surely, on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], rewards shall be recompensed fully. Whoever is averted away from the fire and entered into Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] should know that he/she has reached the salvation. And the simple worldly life is nothing but a deluding convenience.
- Allah took certain covenants from prophets; Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, son of Mary to question the righteous about their righteousness. Allah took from them a solemn covenant. And Allah has prepared a painful punishment for those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
- Whoever hides or reveals a think, he/she must know that Allah knows everything best.
- As for those who annoy Allah and His Messenger; Allah will curse them in this world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. And He has prepared for them a humiliating punishment.
- Whoever the Satan becomes peer/close friend with, he/she is a very bad friend!
- On that day, those who deny and rebel against the Messenger will wish to be buried under the Earth. And they will not be able to hide anything from Allah.
- People must not claim themselves pure. Allah purifies whomever He pleases. They shall not be treated unjustly, not even as thin as a piece of hair.
- The Jews and Christians who claim themselves pure (who claim innocence by considering themselves among the descendants of the prophet) utter lies against Allah. This is sufficient as a blatant sin.
- Some persons who are granted a share from the Scripture believe in idols and superstition. And say about those who disbelieve Allah: “They are on a path more righteous than that of the believers.”They are the ones who have been cursed by Allah. And whoever curses and forsakes Allah will have no helpers whatsoever.
- People must not be jealous about others due to the blessings conferred by Allah. Allah has revealed to the generation of Abraham the Scripture and the laws, rules, and principles that are set forth to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos. Allah gave them a great dominion too. Some among the Jews believed in him. And some of them turned away. And blazing fires of Jahannah [Hell] will be sufficient for them.
- Those who are entrapped by Satan assign the taghut instead of the truth as an arbitrator and they transgress completely.
- Those transgressors, the ones who escape from the arbitration of the truth, affliction will hit them as a result of the deeds they have done by their hands.
- The hearsays regarding the state and public sector must be scrutinized and studied well and the issue must be referred to the authorized bodies before it disseminates further. Those who are capable of drawing conclusions would have known. And if not for the blessings and mercy of Allah upon them, except for a few among them- they would have certainly followed Satan.
- Believers must not hesitate to fight for the cause of Allah! People are responsible only for themselves. All the believers must be encouraged. Hopefully, Allah will break the pressure imposed by those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. And Allah is more severe in imposing pressure, in discouraging as well.
- And whoever errs or commits a sin and then attributes his/her sin to an innocent soul will be burdened with a blatant slander and a clear sin.
- If Allah’s blessings and mercy are not upon the believers, a group of the deniers may misguide them. Hence, believers must clinch to Allah’s principles.
- In fact no one distort anyone other than themselves nor do they harm believers.
- And whoever rejects the Messenger and follows another path than the path of the believers after the righteous path has been clear to him/her; Allah will lead him/her to that which he/she has turned and enter him/her into Jahannah [Hell]. How an evil destination it is!
- Allah cursed Iblis. And Iblis, said: “I surely will have a share from your servants, avert them, cast upon them vain delusions and I will instruct them to slit the ears of the beasts milk and meat of which they enjoy, and I will instruct them to alter the creation/measurement of Allah.” (These expressions are usually interpreted as, “castrating animals, humans, etc.” However, the “manipulation” mentioned herein should be expounded as follows: “to mutate the genes of the living things, sanctifying and idolize such entities as the Moon, the Sun, the Earth, soil, etc, which were created for the benefit of the mankind, forbidding the beasts which were created for the mankind to ride and eat, sanctifying such animals as Al-Bahira (animals milk of which is reserved for idols), Al-Saiba (animals which are set free in the name of deities so they may not be utilized for carrying burden), Wasila (a she-camel which delivers female cubs in its first and second pregnancies), and Ham (a male camel used for breeding), transgressing allowed limits for sexuality and performing homosexual acts, performing unauthorized circumcision, ultimately, disturbing the natural balance.). And whoever adopts Satan, a subordinate of Allah, as his/her helper, guide and protector; he/she surely will lose with a manifest loss.
Iblis promises them and makes them delusional. But devil promises nothing but deception. And they are the ones whose final destination is Jahannah [Hell]. They shall not be able to find a way to escape there
- Going to heaven does not happen through the believers’ apprehensions and apprehensions of the Companions of the Scripture. Whoever commits badness, he/she would be punished with it. And for him/her, there can be no better beacon, guardian, and good helper from Allah’s subordinates.
- Believers believe in Allah, His messenger, the Scripture He sent down to His messenger, and the Scriptures He sent down previously. And whoever fails to believe in Allah, His angels, the Scriptures, and the Qiyamat [Resurrection], surely he/she is turned into a very distant transgression.
- Allah warns the Companions of the Scripture as follows:
O Companions of the Scripture! Do not transgress in your religion. And do not utter false statements about Allah. Jesus the Messiah, son of Mary, is only a messenger of Allah and His words directed/bestowed upon Mary and a divine knowledge from Himself; he was a man born by revelation. Then, believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, “Three.” Desist; it would be better for you. Allah is the One God. Exonerated is He from begetting children. That which is in the Heavens and on the Earth belongs only to Him. Allah is sufficient as the “One Who arranges all creatures according to a schedule and maintains, supports, and implements that schedule.”
- Neither Messiah nor the angles who have been brought closer [Forces believed by those who believe in Jesus to have helped Jesus] disdain to be servants of Allah. And whoever disdains to be a servant to Him and acts arrogantly, he/she should know that He will soon gather them to Himself, when the Earth is shaken with its tremor, the Earth discharges its burdens and man says, “What is happening to the Earth?” On that day, the Earth will surely report all its news one by one upon the revelation coming from its Rabb. On that day, the people shall emerge in groups so their deeds may be shown to them/so they may see their deeds.
And whoever does a good deed, even as much as the weight of an atom, he/she will see it; and whoever does an evil deed, even as much as the weight of an atom, he/she will also see it.
- Believers must fight to death in legitimate wars.
- When believers prevail over the opponents, they must make strong and binding decisions. Those who surrender must be set free without ransom or against compensation.-
- Had Allah wished so, He would have punished them and maintained justice. But this is so to test them with each other.
- Those who are killed/take lives/fight for the cause of Allah; Allah will not let their deeds go in vain. Allah will guide them, amend their conditions and admit them in Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] which He has introduced them.
- If believers help Allah, He will help them back and set their feet tight on the ground. As for those who deny, destruction will be upon them’ and Allah will make their affairs go in vain. This surely is because they dislike that which Allah has revealed. And Allah will make their deeds go in vain.
- The success of the believers is their patient movements in religion by the help of Allah. The reason of the fact that the actions of the deniers are in vain is because they deny what is sent down by Allah.
- People must travel across the Earth and study the past civilizations. So they might see how the end of those before them was. Allah destroyed them. And a similar punishment will be for these those who deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
- When forces in charge hitting them in their faces and backs, reminding them that which they did in the past and that which they failed to do while being obliged to, their destitute position can hardly be described. This is because they followed that which called forth the wrath of Allah and disliked His approval. And Allah will make their deeds go in vain.
- Persons who have illness in their hearts must not think that Allah will never bring out their grudges.
- Had Allah wished so, He would certainly have shown them. Then everyone would recognize them by their mark. They can already recognize them by their speech. Allah knows all affairs.
- The people who fail to use their minds well associated others with Allah. Those who associated others with Allah must carry out a comprehensive research in this regard and have an opinion accordingly.
- No one can inform Allah about that which He does not know on the Earth or about the word that is disclosed. In fact, those who deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb have been made alluring to them so they have been averted from the righteous path. Whomever Allah leads astray, there will be no guide for them.
- For them, there is wrath in this simple worldly life. The wrath in the Akhirat [Afterlife] is surely more oppressive. And there is no one who will protect them from Allah.
- Whoever follows their vain and transitory desires after having been given the knowledge, no helper, guiding companion and protector they will find from Allah.
- And those before them deceived as well. But it is upon Allah to disclose all deceptions and punish. He knows what every man earns. Those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb shall know soon for whom is the consequence of this home.
- And whoever denies Allah and His Messenger and transgresses His limits, Allah will enter him/her into Jahannah [Hell] to abide there eternally. And a humiliating punishment will be for him/her.
- Jewish and Christians must believe in the Scripture sent down to confirm that which is with them before He obliterate some faces and turn them to their necks or curse them as done to curse the people of Sabbath. And the command of Allah will be fulfilled.
- Surely, Allah will never forgive when He is associated with others. He forgives whomever He pleases who have committed any sin lesser than this. Whoever associates others with Allah has surely committed a great sin.
- And as for those whom the forces in charge remind them while treating themselves unjustly, their deeds they did in the past and they failed to do while being obliged to; the forces in charge will ask them: “What was your business?” They will say: “We were weakened back on the Earth.” The forces in charge will say: “Was the Earth of Allah not spread enough? Why did you not emigrate there?” And their final destination is Jahannah [Hell] -except for the men, women and children who were not capable of emigrating and finding the righteous path they had been guided-. O how an evil destination it is!
- They wish to hide from the people but not from Allah. Yet, Allah is with them when they plot in the night that which He does not consent. And Allah encompasses what they do. Nothing remains hidden before Allah.
- Believers defend them in this simple worldly life. But no one will be vaqil (deputy) for whoever will defend them against Allah on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection].
- Surely, as for those who have returned to blasphemy; conscious denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb after the righteous path was manifest upon them; Satan has made it alluring to their eyes and cast them upon prolonged hopes. This is because they said to those who disliked that which Allah had sent down: “We will obey you on certain matters.” But Allah knows what they hide.
- The most beautiful is for those who follow their Rabb. And as for those who do not follow Him; if they had all that which is on the Earth the same amount once more, they would certainly have given it as ransom. And they are the ones for whom will be the worst account. And their final destination is Jahannah [Hell]. How an evil destination it is!
- And as for those who break their promise after they have been given their “solemn covenant” swearing unto Allah and separate/interrupt that which Allah commands to be combined; faith and deeds and make mischief on the Earth; for them is the curse of Allah. And the evil home will be for them either.
- On the Qiyamat [Resurrection], known-unknown, living in the past or future, no one will be responsible for the sins of others. Is it possible to deny this?
- Sinner will be recognized by their marks and seized by their foreheads and feet. This is Jahannah [Hell] which the sinners used to deny. There they shall float through the boiling water. Is it possible to deny this?
- Those who say: “You are not the messenger” favor this transitory world and oversee a grave day.
- There have been many cities people of which rebelled against their Rabb and His messengers and Allah concluded their accounts severely and punished them with an unprecedented wrath. Thus did they suffer the consequences of their deeds. And their end was to suffer in a complete loss.
- Those who were given the Scripture divided among themselves only after the manifest evidence came to them. But they were commanded, as people those who exonerate the religion only for Allah, to worship Allah, perform Salat [Support financially and spiritually; establish and maintain institutions that enlighten the community], give zaqat/tax. This is the true/correct/incorruptible religion.
- And all that the Prophet and his army cut from date palms or that they leave them on their trunks is by the will/knowledge of Allah; so He may disgrace those who have gone astray from the righteous path.
- Surely, believers are more fearsome in their eyes than Allah. The reason they fear believers more than Allah is that they are the people who barely understand.
- They would not fight against the believers together but fight them in fortified cities or behind walls. Severe is the conflict among them as much as of those have tasted the consequence of their sins just before them and thus will have a painful punishment in the Akhirat [Afterlife]. Those who see them think they are together but their hearts are scattered as in the example of Satan who says to the people: “Blaspheme; consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb” and when they blaspheme and consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, says: “I am away from you; surely, I fear Allah, Rabb of all worlds [Al-Alemin].” Thus it is as they are the people who do not reason.
- The end of both of them is to abide in the Fire eternally. And this is the punishment of those who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah and blaspheming.
- Had Allah revealed the Qur’an onto a mountain/a towering authorized creature, it would certainly have seen it prostrating in awe out of respect, love and knowledge of Allah and scattered. And Allah has given the people these examples so that they may contemplate.
- For the slanderers and their supporters, there will be substantial wrath.
- Some say: “We have believed in Allah and His Messenger.” Then, a group from among them stays back and they are not believers.
- And when some are invited to Allah and His Messenger so He may judge among them, they keep away. But if the Truth is for their advantage, they will come as devout believers. Their hearts are ill. They fear that Allah and His Messenger will treat then unjustly. They are the ones who do wrong!
- It must not be thought that those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be overlooked on earth. Their destination is fire too. Surely, how evil destination it is!
- Allah surely knows those who slip away. Therefore, those who disobey His commands should be aware lest a painful punishment should hit them.
- Some of the people dispute about Allah without knowledge and follow every evil Satan.
- It has been decreed about the evil Satan: “Surely, whoever takes Satan as his/her guide; Satan will surely avert those who have taken him as their protector and he guides them into the wrath of Jahannah [Hell].”
- Humans’ deity is a unique deity. Hence, one must be Muslim only for Him.
- Animals’ meat and blood will surely not reach Allah. Only one’s “submission of self under His protection” will reach Him.
- As the Meccan polytheists denied the Prophet; before them, the people of Noah, the people of Ad, the people of Thamud, the people of Abraham, the people of Lot and the Companions of Midian denied as well. And Moses was also denied so Allah gave some respite to the persons; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.Then He seized them. So, how was the consequence of denying Allah!
- Humans must travel across the Earth so they might have hearts to reason and ears to hear. Indeed, it is not the eyes that go blind but hearts within chests do.
- Deniers asked the Prophet to hasten the punishment. Yet, Allah will never forsake His promise. And surely, a day with our Rabb is like a thousand years for humans.
- As for those who struggle by talking against Allah’s Ayat to make them fail; they are the Companions of Jahannah [Hell]
- Those who struggle against Allah’s Ayat and attempt to weaken the messenger’s endeavor in his/her cause will fail. They will go to Jahannah [Hell] in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- And there will be a humiliating punishment for those who deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and Allah’s verses.
- It must be observed and thought well thatAllah brings down the rains from the Heavens and the Earth becomes green. Allah is the Most Generous, the Most Acquainted. All that is in the Heavens and on the Earth belong only to Allah. And surely, Allah is free of needs, the Praiseworthy.
- It must be observed and thought well that Allah made that which is on the Earth prostrates before humans [created them all so they may benefit them] and that the ships float on the seas by His will. And He is the One Who keeps the Heavens from falling without His will/knowledge. Surely, Allah is the Most Compassionate upon the people, the Most Merciful.
- Allah is the One Who gives humans life and takes their lives and will resurrect them. Surely, man is ungrateful.
- It must be known well that Allah knows the things happening in heavens and the earth. No doubt this is in a scripture. No doubt this is very easy for Allah.
- When Allah’s Ayat are recited clearly to them, it is possible to recognize that which is considered evil by Wahy [Revelation] and common sense in the faces of those who blaspheme; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. They almost attack those who recite His Ayat to them.
- They must be told this: “Then, should I give you the tidings about that which is worse than that? The Fire! Allah has promised to those who consciously deny His Divinity and the fact that He is Rabb the Fire. How an evil destination it is!”
- Humans are being given an example by Allah, so they must heed: Should the subordinates of Allah whom you invoke convene together, they could not create a house fly. And should the fly steal from them, they cannot save it. Weak are the demanded and the demander.
- They have failed to assess Allah as they should. Surely, Allah is the Almighty, the most Exalted.
- Allah never postpones anything whose duration has come to an end. Allah is aware of everything done.
- Those who make an attempt to transgress against Allah will be humiliated as the transgressors before them. Yet Allah has sent down upon them manifest Ayat. And for the persons; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be a humiliating punishment.
- And on the day when they will be resurrected, Allah will inform them about that which they did. Allah has counted their deeds one by one yet they have already forgotten them. And Allah is witness over all things.
- Allah knows all that which is in the Heavens and on the Earth. Where three people converse in secrecy, He is the fourth. When five converse, He is the sixth. No matter they are more or less and wherever they are, He is always with them. Then, on the Day of the Qiyamat [Resurrection], He will inform them about their deeds. Surely, Allah is the Most Knowing of all things.
- There are those, after being forbidden from whispering, who tried to do what they have been forbidden and whispered about sin, animosity and opposing the Messenger. When they come to the messenger, they greet him with a greeting with which Allah greets him not. And they say among themselves: “Should Allah not punish us for these words of us?” Jahannah [Hell] is sufficient for them. They shall abide there. How an evil destination it is!
- It is necessary to think about those who take as their helpers, guides and protectors a people whom Allah has punished. They are neither of the believers nor of them. And they consciously take false oaths. Allah has prepared for them a severe punishment. Surely, evil is what they have done!
- They lead astray from the path to Allah by using their oath as shields. Now, there is humiliating wrath for them. Their wealth and children will not avail them against Allah. They are the Companions of the Fire. They shall abide there eternally.
- On the day when Allah will resurrect them all, they shall swear to Him as they swear to the believers and they will think they are upon something. Open your eyes! Surely, they are the liars.
- Satan has prevailed over them and averted them from remembering Allah. They are the gang of Satan. Open your eyes! Gang of Satan is the losers.
- Those who try to get over the line against Allah and His messenger are among the most inferior people.
- Bedouin Arabs once said: “We believe!” They were told: “No you do not, but say ‘Eslamna’ [We have made incorruptible/assured ourselves]! Faith has not yet penetrated into your hearts. And should you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not let any of your deeds be wasted.” Truly, Allah is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful!
- News of those who consciously denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb reached humans beforehand. Thus did they suffer the consequences of their deeds. There is severe punishment for them as well. This punishment is because when their messengers came to them with manifest evidence they used to say: “Will a human guide us?” and they blasphemed; consciously denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and turned away. Allah has shown that He is free of need. Allah is rich, He is the Praiseworthy.
- On the Day of Gathering, the day when He will gather humans–on that day of mutual deception; is the day when it will be disclosed that who deceived whom- whoever believes in Allah and does good deeds, Allah will forgive his/her evil deeds and abide him/her into the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], underneath of which rivers flow, to abide therein eternally. This is a great salvation.
- Those who recommend the truth and try to enlighten the society must never be tortured and convenience must not be inflicted to them. The hearts of those who conduct perverted things by torturing them are transgressed by Allah. And Allah does not guide a society that has gone astray from the right path.
- When Jesus, son of Mary, said: “O Israelites! Surely, I am a messenger of Allah who has been sent to confirm from the Torah that which is between my hands and give the good tidings of a messenger who will come after me and whose name will be Ahmad/more praiseworthy than others.” Then, when Jesus came to them with manifest evidence, they said: “This is nothing but sorcery.”
- Prior messengers brought the good tidings about the messenger who will come after them. Prophet Jesus Christ gave the good tidings of a messenger who will come after him and whose name will be Ahmad/more praiseworthy than others. Deniers denied him as well.
- Because of their wrong beliefs, some assert that they are beloved and prioritized servants of Allah owing to their generation. These people must be told: “O you who have converted to Judaism! If you believe that you are the only ones among the people who are close to/helpers of Allah, wish for immediate death of you are righteous. Surely, the death, from which you flee, will eventually seize you. Then you shall be returned to the One Who knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future, all things that are perceivable. He will inform you about your deeds.”
- But they never wish the death to come to them because of that which their hands have sent before them/because of their sins. And Allah is the Most Knowing of those who do wrong.
- Those people among Bedouin Arabs, who were left behind and did not come with the believers, The Prophet was sent a message of “Our wealth and families distracted/forbade us. Ask Allah for forgiveness for us.” They utter with their tongues that which is not within their hearts. Say: “Should Allah wish a loss or a benefit upon you, who can prevent it? Quite contrary, Allah is All-Aware of what you do.”
- This Bedouins truly thought that the Messenger and the believers shall not return to their families/relatives forever. This seemed pleasing to their hearts. And their made an evil assumption and became a people, manipulated/destroyed.
- When believers left to take the booties, those who lagged behind will say: “Let us follow you.” They intend to manipulate the words of Allah. When they were told, “You will never go with us. Allah has commanded so.” Then they would say: “Quite contrary, you envy us.” Quite contrary, they do not understand but a little.
To the Bedouin Arabs who lagged behind, following message was sent: “You shall soon be called to fight against a powerful people; either you will fight them or they will become Muslims. And if you obey, Allah will bestow upon you a great reward. Yet, if you turn away like you did before, He will punish you with a painful castigation.”
- Whoever fails to recognize the belief and to accept Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, what he/she does is now in vain and he/she is one of the persons who suffer by incurring damages/losses in the Akhirat [Afterlife].
- No one seek for the judgment of Jahiliyyah [Ignorance]. Surely, who else can be better than Allah in judgment for a people who have the knowledge?
- You will see those ill-hearted; ill-minded people running among them, saying: “We fear lest a calamity will come upon us.” But it is hoped for that Allah will bring a conquest or a command from Himself so they become repentant for that which they hide within their hearts.
- The persons who believe say, “For sure, are these the ones who with all their powers swear Allah that they are with you?” Their actions were wasted and they became losers.
- Whoever among the believers revert from his/her religion, he/she should know that Allah will soon bring a people who are indulgent for the believers and dignified, harsh and severe to those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb; they love Allah and Allah loves them; they make their best efforts in the path of Allah and they do not fear the condemnation of any decrier. This is a gift Allah bestows upon whomever He wishes. Allah is the Most Knowing, the Most Merciful, the All-Knowing.
- And when the believers invite them to perform Salat [Support financially and spiritually], they mock and amuse over it. This is because they are a people who do not reason.
- Should those who devoted themselves to Allah and religious scholars have forbidden them from uttering sins and consuming haram [forbidden]? How evil are their deeds!
- The Jews said: “Tied are the hands of Allah [i.e. He is stingy].” –Their hands were tied for what they said and they were cursed.- Quite contrary, both hands of Allah are untied; He spends however He pleases.
- Allah has sent the following message to His messenger Mohammed with regard to the Companies of the Scripture:
Say: “O Companions of the Scripture! You will not be upon anything unless you implement the Torah, the Bible and the rules that have been revealed to you by your Rabb.” Surely, that which has been revealed to you by your Rabb increases in most of them the transgression and the blasphemy; the conscious denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. Then, do not grieve for the societies; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb!”
- Allah took covenant of Israelites and sent upon them messengers; when a messenger brought to them that which they disliked, they denied a part of it and killed a part of it.
- Israelites thought no social fire would emerge and went blind and deaf. Then Allah accepted their repentance. Then most of them went blind and deaf again. And Allah is the most Seeing of what they do.
- The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger. Many messengers had passed away before him. And his mother was a righteous woman. They both used to eat.
- Those who say: “Allah is the third of the trinity” have certainly become deniers. Aren’t they seeing? Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger. Jesus Christ, like the other messengers, used to eat.
- Allah’s message to the Jews and Christians:
“Do you worship subordinates of Allah which are not capable of hurting or availing you? But Allah is the Most Hearing, the Most Knowing.”
“O Companions of the Scripture! Do not transgress in your religion beyond the Truth. And do not follow the desires of a people who were averted, who averted many others and who were averted from the middle of the righteous.”
- The persons among Israelites; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb were cursed by the tongue of Jesus, son of David and Mary. This is because their transgression and denial. They would not forbid each other in committing evil deeds. And how evil were their deeds!
It is seen that most of them; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb; are made their guardians, supervisors, leaders. How evil is that which their souls has brought before them; how evil is the punishment of Allah upon them! They shall abide therein, suffering eternally.
Had they believed in Allah and the Prophet and that which has been revealed to him, they would not have taken them as their guardians, helpers. But most of them are transgressors.
- It must be known that Allah’s punishment is very violent and surely Allah is very forgiving and very merciful.
- Believers must know well that surely, many rabbis and priests consume the wealth of the people unjustly and avert them away from the path of Allah.
- For those who pile gold and silver but refrain from spending them for the cause of Allah, there will be a painful punishment. On that day, gold and silver that have been piled will be heated in the Fire of Jahannah [Hell] and their foreheads, flanks and backs shall be stigmatized with them. It will be said: “This is that which you have collected for your soul. Now taste that which you have been piling!”
- Many rabbis and priests consume the wealth of the people unjustly and avert them away from the path of Allah. And as for those who pile gold and silver but refrain from spending them for the cause of Allah, there will be a painful punishment.
- Believers were warned as follows:
Say: “If your fathers, sons, brothers, wives, relatives, your people, your wealth, your business which you fear decline, residences you like are more beloved to you than Allah, His Messenger and making efforts in His path, then wait until Allah will execute His command. And Allah will not guide the people of disobedience.
- During the preparations of the War of Tabouk, the believers of that day were sent the following message:
O you who have believed! What is the matter with you that you cling heavy to the ground/stuck at where you are when you are told to set out to fight for the cause of Allah? Do you prefer simple worldly life over the Akhirat [Afterlife]? But benefits of the simple worldly life are rather less than of the Akhirat [Afterlife].
If you resist fighting, Allah will punish you with a painful punishment and replace you with another people and you cannot harm Him. And Allah is the Omnipotent.
Should you not help the Messenger, know that Allah will surely help him. When the infidels; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb drove him out as the second of the two. When they both were in a cave. When he said to his friend: “Do not grieve, Allah is with us indeed.” Then Allah cast upon their hearts tranquility, assurance and morale, reinforced him with unseen soldiers and made the speech of the infidels; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb the most humiliated. Word of Allah is the most Exalted. And Allah is the most Glorious, the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
Set out to fight with light equipment and heavy equipment and make your best efforts for the cause of Allah with your wealth and lives. If you should know, it is better for you.
Had it been a close booty and a simple campaign, they would surely have followed you. But that which was hard was distant for them. Yet they will swear by Allah, saying: “If we were able to, we would certainly have set out with you” –they destroy themselves- And Allah knows that they are liars.
Allah has forgiven you. Why did you let them until the righteous and the liar were clear to you?
Those who believe in Allah and the day of the Akhirat [Afterlife] will not ask you for permission to make their best efforts for the cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. And Allah is the Most Knowing of those who are under His guardianship.
Those who ask you for permission are the people who believe in Allah and the day of the Akhirat [Afterlife] though their hearts are in doubt and they struggle in their doubt.
Had they wished to set out, they would certainly have made some preparations. Yet Allah was not pleased with their sending and He kept them back. –And they were told: “Sit with those who sit!”
Had they set out with you, they would have only increased corruption and they would have hasted to ignite a social fire among you. Among you were those who were to heed them. And Allah is the Most Knowing of those who do wrong; act against their own good.
Surely, they tried to avert people away from their religion before and plotted against you. Then the Truth came and the command of Allah emerged although they did not wish for it.
Some of them say: “Let me go, do not let me be in the social fire/do not put me in trouble!” Open your eyes! They have already fallen into the social fire. And Jahannah [Hell] will enshroud the infidels; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
When good touches you, they resent it. And when evil touches you, they will say: “We have certainly taken precautions before.” And they turn away and leave, rejoicing.
Say: “Never will touch us other than that which Allah has decreed upon us. He is our guardian. Therefore, let the believers rely only unto Allah for their affairs.”
Say: “Do you expect for us other than one of the two good things? We, on the other hand, expect for the punishment of Allah, either from Himself or through our hands. Now observe, surely we do observe with you.
Say: “Spend in the path of Allah, either willingly or not; it will never be accepted. Surely, you have become a people of disobedient.”
And their blasphemy; their denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and their reluctance to perform Salat [Support financially and spiritually; establish and maintain institutions that enlighten the community], and unwillingly expenditure in the path of Allah caused their expenditure not to be accepted.
Therefore, do not envy after their wealth and children. Yet Allah intends to punish them in the simple worldly life and take their lives while they are infidels; the people who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb with them.
They swear by Allah that they are among your people while they are not. But they are a people who fear.
Had they managed to find a place to hide or caverns to settle or a cove to shelter, they would certainly have headed towards there with their heads high in the air.
Some of them accuse you about the charity. Yet, if the charity is given to them you see them pleased but when the charity is not given to them, they become angry.
If only they were grateful for that which Allah and His Messenger had given to them. And if only they had said, “Allah is sufficient for us. Allah will soon bestow upon us His blessings and His Messenger too. Surely, we only incline towards Allah.”
Surely, whoever strives to take on Allah and His Messenger, do they not know that the Fire of Jahannah [Hell] will be for them to abide therein eternally? This is the greatest disgrace.
This message is valid for today’s believers as well.
- They swear by Allah that they did not say. Yet, they did utter blasphemy; and denied the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. And, after having converted to Islam, they have become infidels; a people who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. And they desired deeply for that which they could not reach and have. They were resentful for Allah and His Messenger had enriched the believers with the blessings of Allah. Should they repent for their sins, it would be better for them. Should they desist, Allah will punish them in this world and in the Akhirat [Afterlife] with a painful punishment. And there will be no helpers, guides nor guardians for them on the Earth.
- And some of them swore by Allah, saying: “Should Allah bestow upon us His blessings, we will surely give charity and be among the righteous
And when Allah bestowed upon then His blessings, they became stingy and turned away and refused.
Surely, those among them who accuse the believers who contribute voluntarily to Sadaqah [Charity] and are unable to give more than their capacity and then mock them; do they not know that Allah surely knows their secrets and that which they whisper and that Allah surely is the Most Knowing of all that is unknown? Allah will mock them. And for them will be a painful punishment.
- Those who were left behind/did not participate the war rejoiced over that they stayed sitting as opponents of the Messenger of Allah and disliked to make their best efforts for the cause of Allah with their wealth and lives, and also said: “Do not set out for war under such a heat.”
They were sent this message: “The Fire of Jahannah [Hell] will be hotter.” If only they could comprehend. Now, let them laugh less and suffer much for the punishment of their sins.
- Believers must wage the wars being ready to sacrifice their lives on the path to Allah just like the Messenger and companying believers when the conditions of war emerge and a resolution is made to fight a war. Under this circumstance, whoever turns back and flee will be subject to the eternal fire set by Allah.
- Those who demanded Bedouin Arabs to apologize came to ask for permission. And those who had lied to Allah and His Messenger remained silent. A painful punishment will soon touch the deniers those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb among them.
The accusation is only against those who ask for permission although they are wealthy. They preferred to remain back with those who were left behind. And Allah sealed their hearts. Therefore, they do not know.
When you return to them, they will apologize to you. Say: “Do not apologize. We will never believe you. Allah has given us important news about you.” Allah and His Messenger will conclude the matter for you. And then you shall be returned to Allah, the Knower of the unseen and the seen. Then He will inform you about that which you did.”
When you return to them, they will swear by Allah so you may keep your distance from them. So leave them alone. Surely, they are impure, unclean. And their final destination will be Jahannah [Hell] as the recompense of their earnings.
They swear by you so you may be pleased with them. Should you be pleased with them, know that Allah will never be pleased with those people who have gone astray from the righteous path.
- And some of the Bedouin Arabs consider that which they spend for the good of the public is a debt paid forcibly and hope for trouble to come upon you. –Upon them may be that evil trouble!- And Allah is the Most Hearing, the Most Knowing.
- And some of the Bedouin Arabs do believe in Allah and the day of Akhirat [Afterlife] and assume that what they spend will return as close relations before Allah and support of the Messenger. Open your eyes! Surely, it will bring them closer. Allah will soon admit them into His mercy. Surely, Allah is the Most Forgiving of the sins of His servants, the One Who does not punish them and the Possessor of Abundant Forgiveness and Vast Mercy.
- Those who are hesitant in terms of taking part in the war are those who are abandoned to the order of Allah. He either gives His wrath on them or accepts their penances. And Allah is the best Knowing, the best Law-Maker.
- It was not appropriate for the residents of Medina and the Bedouin Arabs living nearby to lag behind the Messenger of Allah and care for themselves before him. And that is because every thirst, every fatigue and every starvation that may hit in the path of Allah will agitate those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb,
for every place they set foot on and every victory they gain against the enemy there is a deed decreed upon them,
for every expenditure they make for the cause of Allah, small or large, and every valley they pass, a reward from Allah that is better than their deeds is decreed upon them. Surely, Allah will not let the rewards of those who do good deeds get lost.